Thread: Angel wings (cant think up anything else)

Default Angel wings (cant think up anything else)

Chapter 1

The music was blasting out of the headphones that hung around my neck. "Here we go again" I thought. This had been the 5th time i had moved in 5 years. Ever since my 11th birthday when my parents died I've been moving from place to place. This time it was a dorm with people of my age. I looked up at the building in front of me. It was a old building that might have been a church This would be my new home, for how long i didn't know. I went to knock on the door but the door opened a little before i could touch it. I entered and i had put one maybe two steps forward before a girl came down the stairs. I was shocked. She was a small girl, if i were to guess about 1.65 wearing a pink cardigan with a red bow on the front close to the collar, she had short light brown hair and a gray skirt. But that wasn't what shocked me, what shocked me was that in one hand she was holding a bow and in the other a gun. The weird thing though she wasn't pointing it at me but at herself. "W-what you doing?" I said startled. "Riku, stop that!" I heard all of sudden. I turned round and a older girl with red brown-ish hair dressed in a white shirt and dark gray skirt was looking stern at the other girl. "You must be Koru I guess" the girl in the white shirt said addressing me. " Uhh Y-yeah senpai, Koru Yokimisaru" I answered. “I'm Mitsuru Shenjio nice to meet you. Riku introduce yourself”. “I-I'm Riku, Riku Dischaga” The girl stuttered “I'm a junior second year just like you” “Riku will you take Koru to his room, I'll tell the chairman our guest has arrived.”

I followed Riku up to the second floor. “Your room's at the end of the hall door on your right. Your room's fully furnished you should find everything as you want it.” She walked away. “By the way, dinners ready”
    Dinnertime I wasn't really hungry but I forced myself to walk down the stairs there was someone new sitting at the table. He had short gray hair but wasn't old he was about 17 or 18 wearing a red sports jacket his leather one draped over the chair. “Hi, I'm Akihiko Garo, welcome to the team” Mitsuru gave him a glare. “What? Its just a figure of speech.” After dinner I went to my room and crept into bed wondering what the next 364 days would bring.

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Chapter 2

I hadn't slept, being in this dorm reminded me of my parents for some reason. At 6 AM I heard a knock on the door. “Koru-chan are you up?” “Yeah Riku come on in” “Your already dressed?” Riku asked. “Yeah couldn't sleep.” “Excited for school?” “No, thinking of my parents death” “Oh sorry” Riku said looking at the ground “My dad died 5 years ago too and my mum was never the same thats why I live here. Oh god look at the time we gotta catch the train to school, I guess we'll see if we are in the same class”.

“In the heavy height I see the truth, no static static” The headphones of mine were always blaring this song on the way to school been doing so for about 3 years. But this quote was the one that got to me the most. I always wished I could see the truth about my parents death I had a feeling I would this year. The school gates were in-front of me. I heard people talking “The Morpheus syndrome seems to be getting strong again.” “ I heard they have 4 people in hospital because of it” The first bell rang. I walked into the school. It was easily built bottom floor was the extra activity's floor. Sport, culture etc. First floor was Classrooms juniors, Second floor was Seniors and a roof for break time.
    I walked up to the board and looked what class I was in. I walked up to the first floor and walked to the class with 2F on top of it. I took of my headphones, opened the door and walked in. “Koru?” A voice said “Riku?” “Yaay” Riku screamed “Looks like we have a couple” a different voice said “Shut up Stupei” “Wha- Its Junpei Ihori. ” Junpei said adressing me “Koru, Koru Yokimisaru”I said looking at Riku . “Settle down class”...

“Hey Koru wanna do something after school?” Riku asked me “Ohhhh Riku's asking Koru out on a date”Junpei said mockingly “Shut up Stupei ! So do you wanna do something ” she asked blushing

Chapter 3
    “Yeah I'll go with you Riku” I answered. Just at that moment the last bell rang. “Where do you wanna go” “I know a great place where you can get ramen for a low price” We set off to the mall on train “Koru?” Riku asked “What would your choice of weapon be in a fight” “Pfff Riku what kind of a question is that?”I said laughing “Yeah your right weird of me to ask... seeing as your not part of the team.” she mumbled. We carried our travel in silence. We arrived at the ramen resturant and ordered our food. “Throwing stars”I said whilst we waited “Huh?” Riku said looking at me puzzled “You asked me what my choice of weapon would be and I'm saying throwing stars” “Why throwing stars?” “I've always liked how they felt in my hands but I would need some sort of glove or something to protect my hand” “Ok Koru” “Tell me Riku what did you mean when you said not part of the team” “Im sorry Koru I can't tell you, really I'm sorry” We finished our ramen and left for the dorm. When I walked in a mystic glow surrounded me. All of a sudden a small boy with light blue eyes appeared in-front of me. “You forgot to register” he said in a mysterious way. He disappeared into thin air leaving nothing behind. I signed my name on the form. “Hello Koru” I heard a voice behind me say. A man in his mid thirty was standing behind me. “I see you have registered” “Yes Sir” “My name is Ihro, but call me The Chairman everyone does”. “I have a gift for you” The Chairman pushed a package in my hands. “Go on. Open it.” Inside was a glove and some throwing stars. “Sir, how did you know that I was talking about this to a friend today” “I had a hunch. Use them well”.

I went to sleep and woke up from some knocking noise on my bedroom door “Koru get up now! The building is under attack” “Under attack... by what” “Doesn't matter. Just hurry to the roof take Riku-chan with you!” “Yes Senpai” I said. I rushed up to the 3rd floor “Koru!” I heard Riku scream she was standing at the staircase to the 4th floor. We rushed up and a few seconds later we were on the 4th floor. The roof is just through this door”. I opened it up and saw to my surprise a red-like mist hanging over the sky. “Koru we've been lying to you all this time. The reason you came here is cause you have the potential” “What potential?” “The-” At that moment the building shook and Riku fell to the ground. I looked over the edge of the roof and saw a many faced thing looking up at me his body looked like armor but his head it was like slime. It had spotted me with one of his faces And it was coming straight for me. Riku grabbed her gun and was pointing it at herself again. A white light was arising from her and the many faced thing was getting angrier and angrier. She threw the gun down and fell to her knees crying “It won't work, it won't work” “I grabbed the gun and Riku screamed “No! It's not a weapon.” “I know” I said pointing it at my head “Inner Angel I summon thee Orpheus of the Fool arcane” I screamed pulling the trigger. A gigantic harp wielding warrior arose out of me but that body soon disappeared for a greater being his dark black wings arose out of his back he's face like a warrior with a phoenix like helmet and his body covered in a platebody of what looked like black onyx ores only stronger. But as soon as he came I got a burning sensation in my head. I grasped for my head screaming in pain. “Shadow sword!” the being screamed slashing with his sword at the many faced being. I could hear the being scream out in pain and split his face in two weaker looking enemy's. The winged angel disappeared and I was left standing there no weapon. All of a sudden I felt a warm sensation in my heart but also around my hand. My hand it was glowing. Two seconds later the glove I had gotten from The chairman appeared around my hand. “OK lets do this now were are my throwing stars” I hadn't even finshed thinking it or my mind was telling me “don't think just throw”. I made a throwing movement and felt the stars leave the glove I realized that my mind was making the stars. After a few stars the monsters died leaving behind a black puddle of blood. The whole team was on the roof Akahiko Mitsuru and The Chairman. “It's time you know the truth” they all said

Kon. says:
    please help me grow

Spoiler!

Chapter 4

We were sat around the table in the lounge when Akihiko came storming in. “What was that thing” I could see that one of his arms was covered in blood. “They were just about to explain that to me when you came bursting in” I said. “Well wait for that I've found another person with The potential. You will all meet him tomorrow when he joins our Dorm. We can explain everything to two people then.”

That night I had a weird dream I was in a violet colored lift like room bound to a chair. There was a fairly young girl I guess around her twenties smiling at me. Then I noticed my other guest. A long hooked nose guy with a zeppelin shaped head. “Welcome to The velvet room, this room exists between dream and reality. My name is Igor, my purpose here I will reveal at a later time. For now, you have awakened to a new power. This power is known as Persona, this is all I will tell you for now. Now I wonder if you know anything about this deck of cards I have here?” “Those would be Tarot cards Sir” Only then did I notice we were speaking English not Japanese. “Very good, you also know what they are used for?” “Fortune telling, just I don't believe in that rubbish” “You might just start believing from now on” The guy named Igor started spreading the cards in a David star. One card for each point. “Card Number 1. Ah The magician. Secrets and lies are on your path and yet you are in for a quest it seems it starts from tomorrow evening. Till then Adjeu Auf Wiedersehen Goodbye." I woke up still feeling tired and walked down to be greeted by a lonely sight, eveyone had left before me.

When I arived at school I walked to the loo's first and checked myself out. Since I could remember I always had had puple-bluesh hair of which the fringe always hung over my left eye. I wasn't tall or musculair and yet for as long as I can remember chicks always digged me.

During Lunch break Junpei came to me. "So whats the deal between you and Riku" "Nothing... Absolutely nothing." "Come on let me on the dirt, you come into her dorm and in one night your all buddy buddy walking to school together. I'm sure there's more" He said grining "There's more to what Junpei?" Riku said appearing beheind Junpei "He thinks were doing each other." "Wuh W-What dude how can you rat out a freind?" "Easy watch" I wisperred "Junpei here thought we were doing each other because we became freinds quite easy" "So you didn't tell him about what happend" Ok there can't be a idiot on earth who can transulate that as something sexual. "You know about... last night" Ok anyone would translate that sexualy. Even Junpei

"L-Last night???" Junpei asked looking suprised
    "N-Not like that" Riku anwsered blushing
    "Great Junpei, you just ruined every chance I had at her" I thought to myself

Later that night Akihiko walked in with someone beheind him. Riku was the first to notice.
    "Junpei! Your not serious! He's the one with the potential!"
    "Riku calm down" Mitsuru said
    "I do not want to sleep in the same dorm as Stupei!" Riku yelled
    "Hey hey was with all the hostile behaviour all of a sudden Riku? We're on the same team now remember"
    "I found him cowering in a corner when that big thing came, but yes he has the potential " Akihiko said
    "Aw man why is every one against me all of a sudden" Junpei sighed
    "Am i gonna get explaind what is going on here" I stated
    "Yes Koru you are completely right" Mitsuru said

Kon. says:
    please help me grow

Spoiler!