Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Once Upon a Time In Maplestory

- The letter 'i' is supposed to be capitalized when alone.
    - 'Your' is used to refer to something belonging to someone else. You're is short for 'You are'.
    - Full fill? I don't understand.

So if you want to make a comic, why are you posting a story here? To be honest... it resembles a wall of text. The bold makes it look even worse. I forgot to mention this earlier, but you should at least clean up your stories more so that people reading it actually think it's a story instead of a wall of illegible text, which usually comes about due to lack of paragraphing. You should take a leaf out of the other writers' books and look at how they do paragraphing. It makes things look a LOT neater.

And if you neglect your spelling, you're probably never going to get better in the future. No matter how silly it is, you should at least spell it right... learn from your mistakes and don't do the same mistake twice.
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Kira i understand what you are saying most of the advice you gave me is the same stuff other people have already told me on other threads so pretty much you are repeating what has been told.

Couple things. The way you state their names makes them appear as in-game names. A space between could help a lot. (DragonMan = Dragon Man) Also, since you are referring to more than one thing.

"monsters feet" = "monster's feet" (one monster) or "monsters' feet" (two or more monsters)
    That's my personal irk.

If you want to make a comic, I suggest Bannedstory.
    http://www.maplesimulator.com/ > simulators > Bannedstory 3
    Last edited by Lunasaku; 10th February 2010 at 11:46 AM.
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]