Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Valentine' Day!

Mushmom

Yay! no NX events!
    Current Levels:

Turns out this event is the same for the past 4 years with having time limit chocolates used to help you.
    I'm Retired.

Since when did we have anything new for Valentines anyway? It been the same for yonks and it looks like it isn't going to change soon...

Shame those white chocolates don't stack, or I'd have about 200 by now :S

Heart chocolates don't stack, but the chocolate needed for the quests do.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Happy Valentine's Day! What a great article https://naomidsouza.com/ideas-valentines-day/ ! I love all the ideas for celebrating Valentine's Day. I especially like the idea of creating a special Valentine's Day playlist. Music is such a great way to express love and appreciation. Thanks for sharing these great ideas!

For one thing, I don't like the idea that we need a special day to show our love and affection for our partners. I believe that love should be celebrated every day, in small ways that show our appreciation and affection. To me, it feels forced and insincere to try to cram all that love and affection into one day.

Plus, I don't like the commercialization of Valentine's Day. It seems like every store is pushing chocolates, flowers, and cards, and it's hard to escape the feeling that you're being sold something. I'd much rather receive a thoughtful gift or gesture on a random day, when it's not expected or required.

Finally, I think Valentine's Day can be a really tough day for people who are single or struggling in their relationships. It can be a reminder of what they don't have, or of the ways in which their relationships fall short of the ideal. I don't think it's fair to put that kind of pressure on anyone, and I'd rather just celebrate love and relationships in a more inclusive and low-key way.

The free boost to attack provided by the event is a great advantage for players. It enhances their combat abilities and provides an edge in battles, making it a valuable incentive to participate and engage in the quest repeatedly. Make the most of this opportunity and unleash your enhanced powers in the game!