Thread: How much sleep should I get in a day?

Default How much sleep should I get in a day?

Sleep is a special state of consciousness and a physiological process characterized by a slow response to the world around us and specific brain activity. It includes two phases - slow and fast. What do you know about it?

Slow sleep occurs immediately after falling asleep and lasts about 90 minutes. Your body is relaxed, your eyes are still, and you are resting. Fast sleep follows slow sleep and lasts 10-20 minutes. Your body temperature and blood pressure rise. The body is immobile. The eyeballs make circular movements under closed eyelids. The brain is actively working - we dream. But in any case, you should do everything possible to have a good night's sleep. For example, even buy a supportive mattress with good materials https://www.talkaboutsleep.com/best-...ss-under-1000/.

These two phases alternate with each other. In a long, healthy sleep, a person goes through five full cycles. Slow sleep gradually decreases and fast sleep increases (from 5 minutes to an hour).

Jr. Necki

I have had sleep problems for a long time. I think it was due to the stress I was under all the time before I got a new job and quit my old one. Also, supplement Delta 8 THC, which I take in the evenings, if I feel that it will be difficult for me to sleep, has helped me cope with stress faster, and it really works.