Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Aran hp washing~ help!!

Thread: Aran hp washing~ help!!

Icon7 Aran hp washing~ help!!

omg, my aran now is lvl 112, maxed my fenrir and can do max dmg at 100k + bit, anyways~ hp is just 5100+ now and i read that the max it goes is till 9600 at lvl 200...omg.. my lvl now i can't even kill sg boss or parking lot a pek~ T.T cos i get bit lag then die`~ or else they hit me 1 hit koed~
    my armour is considered ok since i have a zkm helm and lvl 80 eqs, only gloves cos using wg.

so is the last solution is HP washing?
    I understand there there are few methods of hp washing, like wearing int eq b4 lvl up to add mp then wash and etc...
    then need how much of hp washing cos i really would like to be able to join pt for HT and if possible, PINK BEAN as well~

Anyone can help? if possible the cheapest way cos i'm not too into spending too much cash...poor ma~

You need 5.4k base HP for HT and would need about 9k for PB.
    Let's say you have 4 extra MP compared to base hp (Don't know aran's hp forumla, have heard it's the same as Hero (lvl*4)+36)
    You would put one AP into hp then use the ap reset to take it out of MP and put into Str.

Not sure exactly what you are asking...could you try to clear up your english a little bit? It's hard if you don't know english but use a translator online and copy+paste.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

thanks for the reply, ok ok, I'll use a more proper English this time.

What I meant was this...
    Since Aran's Hp is low compared to other warrior classes, and max hp (without Hp washing) is 9600. I am wondering whether Hp washing is my last choice. and if it is so,
    How many much Hp should i add?
    and since HP washing is quite expensive, is there a cheaper way? or what would be the cheapest yet effective method?

FYI: I just want to up my HP so that I get to kill bosses like HT or PB, cos i heard some earlier players that didn't wash hp can't go into HT cos hp too low...

hope this clarifies my questions.

Last question: Is Hp washing a MUST for aran class?
    Last edited by Heminton; 2nd February 2010 at 12:32 PM.

Drake

If you wanna go for Pink Been , definitely.

If all you wanna go for is HT, just lvl up a few more lvls til you get enough HP.
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

I got my answer, found this,
    http://forums.asiasoftsea.net/showthread.php?t=610845

PB Physical Dmg is 23k, so aran with 9600 hp at lvl200 definitely can't tank.