Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
BW training spots lvl31-85

Thread: BW training spots lvl31-85

Default BW training spots lvl31-85

this is my first day and my first thing i hav ever done on a forum i hav no knowledge of html skills so this is the plainest u can get (im really sorry about it i know it is really lame i still hope it helps though)
    lvl 30 u can do the kerning pq lvl31-38 hunt ligators in the kerning sewer

lvl 35-40 go to orbis and hunt jr.grumpin(if u think they are still too hard continue with ligators)

lvl35-40 u can try mc but not many ppl will want u and the exp u gain is pretty sad...

lvl41-50 ludi pq or mc (monster carnival)rm3/4 max trojan/rombot(rombot reccommended at lvl 43+)
    get ur titiana at lvl 50 if u can afford it if not wait till ltr the titiana cost 10mil mesos(i got mine at lvl60i could not afford it back then)

lvl51-55 mc2 2 min/5min (2 min is u ask the other pt to leave at 7min59 sec without summoning 5min is ask other team to leave pt at 4min59 sec u should ask them to max klock /ghost pirate (ghost pirate if u pure int but reg can oso)MAKE sure they SWAP wif u

lvl55-70 mc2 (ghost pirate or death teddy),orbis pq (not reccomended)&/or hunt at magatia also can go mp3 to hunt Alcadno Research Institute: Lab - Area C-2 NPC: - stand one platform lower than the yellow star is and spam fire fillar(u get $$ this way cos they cant hit u until u come down to pick the drops if u r lucky u can get 150k/h at min (inclusive of etc items exclusive of pot money)

at lvl 70 (ur big day has arrived !YAY!)prepare a dark crystal (10dark crystal ores +100k+vogen(at elnath, ore refiner=1dark crystal go to nineheart and do the 3rd job ad u will have to give him the dark crystal and he will give ua search warrant go to the last map on the left (the one where u did 2nd job ad and lvl10-13 training )click on OZ . OZ(a shapeshifter dun worry not ur job instructor) will change into the boss u need to kill.with i think 100k hp, healing and cancel buffing (he loves to cancel ur magic guard) he deals around 700dmge and has knockback skill we warned the cancel buffing causes u to die easily so u need to keep ur eye on the activated skills on the top right DO NOT use fire arrow its a bit too slow and that would be one or your downfalls... u finally defeated the bad guy .collect the etc he drops and go back to oz and nineheart he gets u up to 3rd job (YAYYYY!!!!!) at lvl70 u do mc2

lvl71-75 well i trained on extra Ds but if u have windraiders go do the windraiders (ms sea does not have...)

lvl76-80 yetis i suppose cos that was where i trained to get the horns for my maker skill

lvl77-85 booper scarlions at fantasy theme park 2 malaysia (im not sure if global ms has) 80-85+ vikerola (fantasy theme park 3) after this i hav no idea cos im not there yet... i hope this has helped u with your training spots feel free to post what is better if u play on gms u can try blue kents(leafre) and death teddy(ludibruim) or other fire weak monsters of your choice i recomend blue kents though(more exp)

pls tell me if there are more possible training spots so i can add it in ty [/SIZE]
    Last edited by decoco; 8th February 2010 at 10:04 AM.

Well 75~85 You can do Blue Kents at leafre

And 85~110 Flame Gear build lets you do Peak and you will level almost every hour . Peak yields 100%+/hr at level 8x and early 9x

110 Is when you get your ultimate so you might as well go spam it everywhere such as Newts, Crimsonguards, Blue Wyvern , Ice part of time temple , Skeles , Galloperas

wtf is a titiana?

Also, i heard cold eyes were also an excellent source of experience and one can start at level 33.
    by Cryopon

Thunder God

Unreadable guides is unreadable.

Punctuation please.

Kids...
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good