Thread: no cash crisi!

Icon5 no cash crisi!

I have a lvl 18 thunder breaker, and after buying white pots for my bubblings quest, i realized that i make next to no money. How can i afford pots? How can i buy better armor or weapons?

EDIT: The same goes for my aran, TB is 20 and aran is 18 now, and im running both on 10k =/
    Last edited by Beelzebubxv; 3rd February 2010 at 10:20 AM.

If i were to kill Leprechauns, it has 20 avoidability, how much accuracy do i need to hit it?

By my rough calculations from my experiences i think i need 80 accuracy, so what level could i go there?

You can't kill leps at your level
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Go train on snails.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Characters at that level tend to use pots faster than you can make money for them just by training. Since you're training two characters both in that level range you're gonna have a tough time just managing buying pots, yet alone equips. I'd say train one of them til a higher level (maybe 40-50ish) so at least you can go to a training spot that generates more money than you'll use for pots.

Or you can just get one character to 3x start CPQing like most people do, since you wont be using any pots there, and use your coins to buy weapons then npc them. I heard that was a good way of making money, and you can afford pots for your 2nd character with that.
    Bera
    CloseCombatX - level 140 Shadower [dead]

**** snails, *******.

Thanks for informing me i cant hit them, i knew that, i need to know what accuracy i need to hit them.

Thank you MastahX, for the only useful reply. I realized im going to have to give my aran a break, and get my thunder breaker up unfortunately thats a lot easier said than done. Well, my relaxer (or whatever the cygnus chair is called) will be getting a lot of use

Lv 37 = Subani's Legacy quest = GFA 60% = 8-10m
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Banned

get to level 25 and do the monster survival.