Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Thunder Breker skill set up

Thread: Thunder Breker skill set up

Default Thunder Breker skill set up

okay, so i just got to lvl 30 on my TB, and i know for sure im maxed HP first, but after that im kinda lost on. idk what points to put where and when. so could some1 help a noob out? thanks a bunch

After max hp, people usually put 1 point in corkscrew, work on mastery, and then either go lightning charge or energy charge. I personally went lightning charge because truckers are weak to lighting, as well as some of the monsters in mp3. Two training spots I planned on being at for a while. After lightning charge, you can move on to energy charge. Or you can do the opposite, and max energy charge before lightning charge, its a matter of personal preference. Also, it wouldn't hurt to put some booster in the middle of that somewhere. And if you really want, you can add to energy blast before lightning charge if you don't plan on training on any lightning-weak monsters at all.

Later on you'll have to make a choice, whether to leave booster at 11 and max corkscrew, or max booster and leave corkscrew at 11. At level 110 you get Speed Infusion, which requires you to have max booster. The people who don't max booster in 2nd job tend to use 3rd job SP to max it. I don't see why anybody does this, but it seems to be a popular choice.
    Bera
    CloseCombatX - level 140 Shadower [dead]

1 CSB
    10 Increase Max HP
    19 Mastery
    6 booster

then you can do whatever you want. max booster first or thunder charge first then energy orb or whatever order you'd like. Keep CSB at level 11. Not much is important after you get mastery, HP increase, and 6 booster. The only importance in the skill order is when you're deciding where to train. In this case, if you went with lightning charge, you can probably go train at truckers. at the lower levels.
    by Cryopon

well i can really see the uses in the csb over booster. ill find a way to max booster later. does it seriously need to be maxed to use speed infusion? if so, then it will be kinda lame

Booster + CSB + SSK = invincibility frames.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Right, I forgot you needed booster to maintain constant invincibility frames. 6 booster is definitely a higher priority.

But I still see no need in having max CSB since you won't be using it as an attack for damage. Only for its rushing ability. It rushes just as many monsters (3) at max level as it does at any other level. I left mine at 11 and never regretted it.

And yea, you really do need max booster to use SI. Just like for Buccs.
    Bera
    CloseCombatX - level 140 Shadower [dead]

Not that the skill level for CSb matters much, since you have to charge it.
    by Cryopon

so what i got so far is this:
    Max HP > 1 csb > 19 Mastery...
    There is still like 30 lvls left for skills. lol. i plan on cpqing till 70ish. i might go to MP3 after 50 to train a lil bit, but not sure yet

Icon9 Grindgrindgrind build

My build was a little bit different.
    See, I never planned on doing much bossing, so I didn't feel that I needed to max HP.

30: 1 CSB
    31-32: 5 Mastery(5), 1 Booster(1)
    33-34: 5 Booster(6), 1 Mastery(6)
    35-39: 14 mastery(MAX), 1 Energy Charge(1)
    40-49: (Each Level) 1 Energy Charge(11), 2 Energy Blast(MAX)
    50-52: 9 Energy Charge(20)
    53-57: 14 Booster(MAX), 1 Lightning Charge(1)
    58-64: 19 Lightning Charge(MAX), 2 CSB(3)
    65-70: 17 CSB(MAX), 1 Lightning Sprite(2)

I don't suggest this, you will spend much more on potions, and you can't do boss runs.
    If you want to, you can not raise Sprite, get mastery to 19, and not max booster, if you want to max HP.

Or just not use this build at all.
    Lots of people in Scania.

"Awesome" Choose your own adventure 4.
    Part 4.2 coming soon. By soon, I mean probably never.

Spoiler!