Thread: Is making a lukless Evan a good idea?

Icon7 Is making a lukless Evan a good idea?

I've been thinking how Evans have attacks of all the different elements and wondering if making a lukless Evan using an elemental wand is a good idea? I don't know if the damage loss from elements opposite of the wand would really hurt Evan, or if those attacks will not be used much. I know a fire or poison wand would be nice for level 130+ but what about before then? In 3rd job do Evan use mostly attacks too? Sorry for all the questions and any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
    Goals: Make an Evan [X] lvl 30 [X] lvl 50 [ ] lvl 70 [ ] make 20 mil [X] make 100 mil [ ] lvl 100 [ ] get an elemental staff [X] lvl 120 [ ] lvl 160 [ ](oh wow that's high...)
    Should be fun though

It WILL hurt an evan overall due to the fact that the attacks are all different types of elements. Lukless will be better of course because you can end game with either a bain wand/staff or the more popular maple shine wand/wisdom staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Beginner

You can start lukless and then change to reg or low. It's always a good option since you'll (Well, your dragon) do loans of dmg at the start, and you'll level up easily.

Drake

Of course if you're rich you can just get all the Elemental Staves and orgasm at your damage.

Keyword being rich you know.
    Spoiler!