Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
The truth behind the Dualblader - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth behind the Dualblader

Quote Originally Posted by drakeflare13 View Post
    In my opinion it seems to be cheesy rip-off of the dual-wielder from lunia!*points at Asuka*
    Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Because the idea of a class using two weapons is not common
    srsly. There's dual wielding in a lot of games...
    Besides, there's like maybe 2-3 skills that are similar. Dual Bladers have a lot more in common with Bandits+ than anything else.

듀얼 블레이드 캐릭터 생성 기간 한정 오픈

듀얼 블레이드 생성 가능 기간 | 2010년 2월 25일 ~ 5월 9 일

듀얼 블레이드는 한정된 기간에만 생성할 수 있는 캐릭터로,
    한정 기간이 종료되며 캐릭터 생성 시 듀얼 블레이드를 선택할 수 없습니다.

You can create a Dual Blade character during the limited period. You cannot create a Dual Blade character after the limited period.

Source: http://spadow.wordpress.com/2010/02/...ted/#more-4660
    =/
    Limited time character. Good thing I made one.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by drakeflare13 View Post
    In my opinion it seems to be cheesy rip-off of the dual-wielder from lunia!*points at Asuka*
    because obviously dual wielding is not a common concept.

With all this arriving, this won't come with a free character slot.
    I'm Retired.

Yup.
    kMS didn't grant a free character slot with the release of DBs.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Anyone know the time period for making Dual Bladers? That time limited makes me suspect that this class will not be released in GMS, or if it is, they will nerf it heavily just like everything else. *cough* NeoCity *cough cough*

From my understanding, Dual Bladers use normal daggers, but also have things called 'blades' that they equip instead of shields, like a khanjar/dragon khanjar but with a new one every 10 levels. So they get skills with better dps than bandits (8 x 125% for DB vs. 6 x 80% for Dits) AND they have khanjars for every 10 levels?!?! How the hell is this going to be balanced?
    Last edited by RinneganEyes; 28th February 2010 at 01:26 PM.

Aran Goals: Zhelm | 60 | Aran in Misery | 3 atk Ring | 80 | 90 | Bigger Grey Wolf Mount | 110 | Aran in Memory | Repay saph for his awesomeness (seems farther away than ever) | Get Awesome Hair | Use nx to be completely kickass

So I've fallen in love with Gossip Girl Blake Lively, she is a goddess!

Banned

feb25th-may9th

also asking for an account is illegal since if you don't use a real kssn it's identity theft

anyway, if kms won't be an ass to me, i'll make one. sam fund me plox

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    feb25th-may9th

also asking for an account is illegal since if you don't use a real kssn it's identity theft

ew
    If you're still on Culverin, add me on Cieave. (CIeave)

Also, the KSSNs don't actually have to be real, I found out, they just have to follow a certain guideline, but I don't know what that guideline is, nor am I willing to discuss anything to do with it. If you really want to play on kMS, go to the EllinForest forum and there's a guide there.

ALSO.
    Quote Originally Posted by RinneganEyes View Post
    Anyone know the time period for making Dual Bladers? That time limited makes me suspect that this class will not be released in GMS, or if it is, they will nerf it heavily just like everything else. *cough* NeoCity *cough cough*

From my understanding, Dual Bladers use normal daggers, but also have things called 'blades' that they equip instead of shields, like a khanjar/dragon khanjar but with a new one every 10 levels. So they get skills with better dps than bandits (8 x 125% for DB vs. 6 x 80% for Dits) AND they have khanjars for every 10 levels?!?! How the hell is this going to be balanced?
    I hit level 35 on my DB and found out that 8x125% attack < Savage Blow.
    +_+
    It's slow. Really. Really. Slow.
    You know how Buccs transform and have that crazy 8 hit attack?
    It's close to that.

And the "Blades" are not "Khanjars", they're blades.
    The damage formula for DBs is different from Bandits, so we're not doing like 2x the damage bandits are doing. =/

I will say that soloing the Mushroom Prime Minister takes exactly 22 seconds though, using Fatal Blow. =]
    (about 11-12 FBs)
    Last edited by emailbox; 28th February 2010 at 03:06 PM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by RinneganEyes View Post
    The only reason there's a limited time is because it's an extremely OP class. They'll either make it available for NX after the time period or have events every now and then so people can make one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    feb25th-may9th

In regards to the following, share pls. =(
    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Also, the KSSNs don't actually have to be real, I found out, they just have to follow a certain guideline, but I don't know what that guideline is, nor am I willing to discuss anything to do with it. If you really want to play on kMS, go to the EllinForest forum and there's a guide there.

ALSO.

I hit level 35 on my DB and found out that 8x125% attack < Savage Blow.
    +_+
    It's slow. Really. Really. Slow.
    You know how Buccs transform and have that crazy 8 hit attack?
    It's close to that.
    Wasn't the damage upped to 180%? And also, were you using Booster?

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    Wasn't the damage upped to 180%? And also, were you using Booster?
    Yeah mine's not maxed yet, it's level 11 or something, and yes, I was using booster.
    It's pretty slow, maybe ~1.8 seconds or so, with booster.

bolt202/veil225/feint200