Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Might get into some fights

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    One of the first rules I was taught was to never use any moves outside of the class unless the person is attacking you.
    That's cause it's illegal...

Use weapons responsibly.
    This.

"Only use those moves as defense"

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLordLeo View Post
    "Only use those moves as defense"
    That's what they tell you so that there aren't any rebellions against the government.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBreaker View Post
    That's cause it's illegal...

Law doesn't stop that many people.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    Law doesn't stop that many people.
    Some people who "know" martial arts will abuse

well u guys r right ill let them throw the 1st punch. i was kinda aggrivated when i posted this thread. and storm u can stop being an a-hole, and no im not 10 im 17 -_-. these r gonna b my responses to the problems- as for the guy thats undermining my relationships, ima talk to him first. the dude that just insults me behind my back, ima wait for him to do something, then i might have to handle it violently
    Heres a curse: may all your bacon burn!!!!!!

In the meantime please learn to spell when typing.
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    ugggghhhhOOH im probably gonna get into a couple of fights this week lol @ assuming you're not going to get suspended after the first one ~... the first will b with someone that i thought was my friend, needless to say, i was wrong. Holy crap you're that really annoying freshman in my Geometry class aren't you? this guy knew im tying to get back with my ex-girlfriend,lol and yet the little ingrate started hitting on her! hell, he even asked her out!!!!! Nice large word usage.she sed *facepalm*no, but just knnowing that hes trying to undermine my relationship just enrages me!!!!!! YEAH TRYING TO UNDERMINE A RELATIONSHIP YOU ALREADY BROKE UP WHAT A PANTSFACE the other guy im probably gonna get in a fight with is basically just asking m who's M? to knock the poop out of him! i was gone from school today and during whatss sss usually my lunch, my brother txtd me and told me that this 1 jackass that i hate was bad mouthing me at lunch!!!!!!! he was making fun of japaneese people in general, AND he was making fun of my name (koji), im pretty sure hes just doing this because he knows that i hate him, and he told my brother that next time he sees me, that hes gonna say it to my face! if this little jerk does this, i ganuntee that i will hit the little jerk! hehe the funny thing is, this guy cant fight in the least bit, he getts beaat ii tooaataly understtand your sittuation up on a near daily bases Where is this Daily Base?! so he has no right to be trying to start stuff, haha im kinda sorry for him actually, cause he cant fight, and ive been training in martial arts since i was 7!
    the thing is though, why the hell are people just randomly trying to tick me off lately? im generaly a nice guy, and i get along with nearly everyone, i dunno, mabey they just like getting hurt...YEAH I'M A NICE GUY THAT'S WHY I'M GOING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERYBODY THAT I SEE~~~
    Spelling is important.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    and no im not 10 im 17 -_-.
    I'm 17 and cannot spell basis.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

If you're 17 you know well not to start a fight.

You plot their demise fifty years later.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Grammar Nazis.

Anyways, don't let them get under your skin. With the guy talking behind your back, act calm. If he says it in you face then you draw the line, never start a fight but at the same time don't back down. I had this sort of problem when it came to kids back biting. Don't get drawn and act calm, but you have to draw a line somewhere but never start a fight.

As for your friend asking your ex out. Don't think too much on it, if you know him as a good a trustworthy friend, it's always bros before hoes. But this is generally where I think your problem is, you don't surround yourself with trusting friends.