Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Might get into some fights

Icon1 Might get into some fights

ugggghhhh im probably gonna get into a couple of fights this week... the first will b with someone that i thought was my friend, needless to say, i was wrong. this guy knew im tying to get back with my ex-girlfriend, and yet the little ingrate started hitting on her! hell, he even asked her out!!!!! she sed no, but just knnowing that hes trying to undermine my relationship just enrages me!!!!!! the other guy im probably gonna get in a fight with is basically just asking m to knock the poop out of him! i was gone from school today and during whatss usually my lunch, my brother txtd me and told me that this 1 jackass that i hate was bad mouthing me at lunch!!!!!!! he was making fun of japaneese people in general, AND he was making fun of my name (koji), im pretty sure hes just doing this because he knows that i hate him, and he told my brother that next time he sees me, that hes gonna say it to my face! if this little jerk does this, i ganuntee that i will hit the little jerk! hehe the funny thing is, this guy cant fight in the least bit, he getts beaat up on a near daily bases! so he has no right to be trying to start stuff, haha im kinda sorry for him actually, cause he cant fight, and ive been training in martial arts since i was 7!
    the thing is though, why the hell are people just randomly trying to tick me off lately? im generaly a nice guy, and i get along with nearly everyone, i dunno, mabey they just like getting hurt...
    Heres a curse: may all your bacon burn!!!!!!

1. Try to type in a more..."mature" manner.
    2. There is no need to get into a fight over any of these matters. The bully at school was probably just trying to get attention, thus saying whatever popped into his mind. Ignoring him would piss him off the most. Your friend issue can easily be worked out my talking it over.

I just don't understand why fighting must be the solution to everything
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

StormBreaker

One question: Are you retarded or just normal?

If you're seriously asking if he has a disablity, I'm guessing no.
    If you're not, get out.

Do your best to ignore him, though for someone in your situation, you'll be a bit more on the impulsive side...
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasaku View Post
    If you're seriously asking if he has a disablity, I'm guessing no.
    If you're not, get out.
    No, seriously, see what he wrote. And stop telling me to get out every time you see me, you're only being ignorant.

hehe the funny thing is, this guy cant fight in the least bit, he getts beaat up on a near daily bases! so he has no right to be trying to start stuff, haha im kinda sorry for him actually, cause he cant fight, and ive been training in martial arts since i was 7!
    Just because he gets beat doesn't mean he can't fight. He DOES have the right to try to start stuff, who are you to say? Training martial arts since you were 7? Only about 3 years, I see.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

The best thing to do is to ignore it.
    The dating thing is a problem, though.

You have to build up a reputation of nonviolence and morals.
    That way when you finally do get in a fight and win, no one will **** with you.

If you start trying to pick fights early, people will have you all figured out, and believe me, people will try to pick fights with you knowing they will lose.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Is there a tl;dr version? I didn't really understand what you were saying.

Anyways, my rule of thumb is: Don't start sh*t with someone. You are allowed to beat them into a pulp if they do so first. Cause then you don't get in trouble (if you're good at faking, feel free to mutilate them further).
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Let them throw the first punch.

Too bad people only see the second.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    and ive been training in martial arts since i was 7!
    One of the first rules I was taught was to never use any moves outside of the class unless the person is attacking you.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Use weapons responsibly.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100