Thread: Thunder Breaker Grinding

Default Thunder Breaker Grinding

So i have made the TB ive been asking buches of questions about. and he is now lvl 58. ive been training at MP3 really well since lvl 53, but im getting pretty bored of MP3, is there any other places i can train easily at lvl 60? thanks for the help

KoC gtfo

But seriously, if you cant handle the boring that is 5 lvls at one place, you cant play maple.

well first on all, if a KoC Thunder Breaker Thread. and i have been dealing with it! so STFU! im just curious to see if there way any other place i could train at. but if ur just gonna be an ass about it, dont even post!

Did you try other monsters like voodoo/hoodoo?
    I'm Retired.

i was just wondering if there was anything else. im gonna stay at mp3 till lvl 60. so if that will change anything. but doesnt the h/voodoo have a small spawn? which kinda slows the lvling a lil bit? im just trying to see my options

Mp3 is the fastest til you can down wrs quickly.

Or you can try those PQs. LMPQ, OPQ, CPQ2 would be appropriate.
    I'm Retired.

There all very slow, cpq2 was good, til they took away the release exp bonus, now its crap
    lmpq is only for money, and even then, merching is faster money
    opq made me sad, it was SO SLOW, i got 14% a pq at 51, and the pqs take 45min
    Sorry bro

so as of now, im leaning to the WindRaiders at lvl 60-70ish. it shouldnt be to hard. thanks for the help