Thread: Brawler Skills question!

Default Brawler Skills question!

I, begrudgingly, created a brawler in Mardia, cuz my friend asked me to. And i have questions about my 2nd job skills to be.

Backspin Blow- only hits 3 monsters, and is just a wee bit stronger than somersault kick, is it only useful because it 100% stuns?

Double Uppercut- stronger than flash fist, but like 2x the mp, is it only useful because, once again, it 100% stuns?

Corkscrew Blow- only hits 3 monsters but is 2x as strong as somersault kick, but doesnt stun, and im supposed to master first?

MP Recovery- uses 1 tenth of your hp to completely restore your mp! and it maxes in 3 lvl ups! I think this skill is pretty sweet. But then again i thought the same about the Gunslinger's Rapid Fire, which is not only faster, but stronger than Hurricane, but i later learned that due to the fact that there is no Spirit Bullet move, Rapid Fire is nearly useless in grinding. So i really just need a confirmation that MP Recovery is as good as i believe, and even if its not, it completely eliminates the need for mp pots amirite?

Backspin Blow helps to control mobs better by being able to hit mobs behind you. It also helps with getting around through the map faster by pushing you and the mob backwards (You only move if you HIT something though) and the Damage is pretty decent.

Double Uppercut is really useful for 1vs1 mobbing. It's slow but it hits twice per use and stuns for longer then Backspin Blow. It can't be spammed like Flash Fist though.

Corkscrew Blow this is the most important skill for second job. It's actually the strongest second job skill in the game doing 420% damage at max level and maxed charge. It also helps you move through the map by sending you and the mobs forward (Once again only if you hit something) Max it first after you max Knuckle Mastery. When you use it a meter will appear above your head which you charge by holding the skill down. The more full it is the more damage you do with the skill. You can't pot or use any other skills while charging a Corkscrew Blow

I've been hearing mixed views for MP recovery (I haven't gotten it yet so I can't say first hand if it's useful) Some say it's useless because NLC potions pretty much nullify it since they heal both mp and hp while others say it's actually useful when combined with drain.

Beginner

I maxed out my MP Recovery and I gotta say its pretty usefull because now I dont have to buy any mana pots anymore :)

By the time the cd finishes you would have used roughly the same amount MP as 10% of your MAX HP (Makes sense?)

For my Brawler, I maxed out Mastery, MP recovery and Cork Screw Punch first.

Hope that helps,
    CHEERS!! XD