Thread: Left 4 Dead 2 Mini Review

Default Left 4 Dead 2 Mini Review

Hey all,

Had a chance to put about 10 or so hours into this brand new game.All in all I give it a 9. The graphics are a small step up from it's predecessor. Content is much like the first, though with new added effects which set it apart from he first. Such as weather, which can add a hurried feel as you run through areas with limited visibility.The AI is the same, though with the addition of a few new special monsters. Each with a unique ability and different tactics to fight them.I found the campaigns longer, and considerably more challenging to play. Often time playing on normal difficulty feels like play a higher ifficulty back from L4D 1.Only bug I myself have run into is when the special known as the "tank" appears I get some frame skips, when he is killed it all goes back to normal.Valve has promised to fix this and some other bugs in the next patch.The only part I found less than inspiring were the characters. Just did not feel the "Unique" feel of the first.All in all, it's a worth while play in my opinion. I can be PM'd with any specific questions about the game.

Take care all and happy hunting!
    Last edited by adamelexandru; 24th February 2010 at 07:40 PM.