Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
3rd Job of Every Class

Thread: 3rd Job of Every Class

Icon12 3rd Job of Every Class

So let's say I wanted to create 19 characters, all of different classes, and get them up to 3rd job.
    Should they all be on the same account to make buying 2x exp easier, or should I make them on the same world, to make transferring items easier?
    If the latter, which world? A crowded one, or a smaller one?
    How much funding should I be aiming for? Should I be using more expensive builds?

I've been playing MapleStory for almost 4 years, so I believe I can do this in a timely manner (less than a year).

Any other help would be appreciated.
    Lots of people in Scania.

"Awesome" Choose your own adventure 4.
    Part 4.2 coming soon. By soon, I mean probably never.

Spoiler!

StormBreaker

You can't have 19 characters in one world...unless you buy NX.

Quote Originally Posted by dajnmonkey View Post
    So let's say I wanted to create 19 characters, all of different classes, and get them up to 3rd job.
    Should they all be on the same account to make buying 2x exp easier, or should I make them on the same world, to make transferring items easier?
    If the latter, which world? A crowded one, or a smaller one?
    How much funding should I be aiming for? Should I be using more expensive builds?

I've been playing MapleStory for almost 4 years, so I believe I can do this in a timely manner (less than a year).

Any other help would be appreciated.
    You should go with unfunded to low funded stat-less builds where you can, and put them all on the same server, preferrably an empty one so the training spots are available.
    I'd say it takes ~4weeks to make a level 70 character, depending on the class (ie, archers will take longer than mages).

You shouldn't even need 2x to level to 70, you should be able to free win yourself up there starting at level 30 in CPQ, CPQ2 at 51, until 70.

Also, you can't have more than 9 (?) characters on a particular world on a particular account, and that's with extended slots. You'll probably need ~7 accounts to create 19 characters (not sure if new accounts come with 5 "slots" per world).

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Well, I already have enough accounts (4) to create 19 characters, and I have access to my own laptop, and I may use my sister's computer to leech myself.
    I'm thinking that because of BoF I should get on character up to level 70 on each account, then go with the rest enjoying a +7 weapon attack bonus, or will I be better off keeping them about the same level in order to make leeching easier?

Spoiler!

3rd job limit or do you plan on going into 4th job?
    by Cryopon

It really depends, After getting them all to level 70, I might drop some classes that are too similar. Especially considering that I'll have 5 different warrior classes. (6 if you include a perma-beginner.)

Spoiler!

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Unless you manage to get a bunch of pre-killed bigfoot or Anegos, training with a HS mule is faster than leeching <65.
    I've never actually tried to do every 3rd job, but between myself and my brother, we have most classes. One thing I've noticed is that the classes don't really seperate until mid 3rd job. Warriors are pretty much the same classes through 2nd job. 3rd and 4th job defines classes more. I would suggest doing this with 4th jobs, but picking only a few classes that look very interesting.

Spoiler!