Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Hands and Cash?

Thread: Hands and Cash?

Default Hands and Cash?

First of all, what the **** is hands? I saw it on the event hat thats coming out (the super sexy one that gives 18 to each stat) and i dont have any clue what hands is, does anyone have any idea?

Second, im a 22 NW, broke as a joke, what could i do at 25 to afford my meba?

Hands is your DEX+LUK+INT.
    It's not proven to do anything, in fact, it probably does not.

Also, I would do the DANGER quests in sleepywood (Kill 99 of a certain monster)
    You kill 99 monsters, talk to an NPC, then get about 60% exp and 100-ish potions, which.
    Lots of people in Scania.

"Awesome" Choose your own adventure 4.
    Part 4.2 coming soon. By soon, I mean probably never.

Spoiler!

Wow why have armor add hands then? What does that even do for you?

But i avoid sleepywood like the plague, but ill probably take your advice and do the first 2 99 quests, what lvl could i kill leprechauns? Sakura cellions at 25?

It depends on your damage. Sakura Cellions have a little more than 1000 HP and can hit for near 100 damage, so it's up to you to decide if training there would be cost efficient, what with all the potions you'll be using. As for leprechauns, they've got near 2.5K HP if I recall, although the spawn is simple, so you won't have much trouble, especially as a ranged class. I won't go there until about the mid 30's. And even at that level, you'll be much better off selling wins in CPQ for money, (you can get about 100K per round).

Spoiler!

StormBreaker

Actually, hands decreases the chance your simulators will destroy your item.

Really? I didn't know that.
    Is there a formula? I'd like to see that.

Spoiler!

I only heard of trade wins not selling wins, that could be lucrative. I didnt know leps i had to wait so long, i only want like 150k for meba and 25k im going low dex and obv pots are gotten in cpq.

Is it only stimulators? Or scrolls/dark scrolls too?

StormBreaker

Only stimulators. That's why nobody knew about its purpose before Maker came out.