Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Thunder Breaker HELP

Thread: Thunder Breaker HELP

Default Thunder Breaker HELP

Hey , I'm new to the forums. I've recentlly started playing maplestory again after hearing about new classes being released. I'm intrested in thunder breakers. Before I was a dexless sin. I managed to reach level 51 then lost intrest. Now i want to know about thunder breakers and how to make a good one. Are dexless Tb's any good? Low dex? Dex? what is the point of having str and etc. I'm faairly rusty so I have no idea. At the moment I have 9 Attack white work gloves to start off my Tb.

Any help is apprecciated.

Plz and TY in adv.

Thunder breakers are basically just eletric brawlers. Str is your main damage stat.
    Unlike brawlers, TBs don't get high amounts of avoid from dex making it just a secondary stat that you need for your equips and accuracy. Going lowdex would be my advice if you have the possibility for it.

so, basically i need to put almost all of my poinnts into str? and how would for dex? should i have equal dex to my lvl thts wat i heard is good. so im lvl 12 so 12 dex? etc dont mind my bad spelling im rushing :P

Dex = level, in order to wear the level-appropriate equips, yes.

What ScarletWolf meant by "low-dex" is that at one point you cap your dex, ie. stop putting points into it and add all ap into str. To make up for these points you wear gear which adds dex so you can still wear your level gear. Take a look at Morgana's Guide to Capping Luk, it is very insightful to the capping process, though it is for a different class and ability, so don't apply the same numbers to dex, just the concept.

Aran Goals: Zhelm | 60 | Aran in Misery | 3 atk Ring | 80 | 90 | Bigger Grey Wolf Mount | 110 | Aran in Memory | Repay saph for his awesomeness (seems farther away than ever) | Get Awesome Hair | Use nx to be completely kickass

So I've fallen in love with Gossip Girl Blake Lively, she is a goddess!