Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Neo's Dual Blade Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Hong Shim View Post
    Can you make additional skill builds? I don't really like the one you have up so much. =/
    Well, I suppose I technically CAN make additional builds, but this is one that's been tried and tested, proven to be one of the best. If you don't like it, then whatever your reasons are for not liking it should be strong enough to adjust it to your own wants and needs.
    Regardless, what is is that you don't like, maybe I can offer some advice on what to do?

I would recommend putting 1 on upper and maxing tornado in 3+ job.
    Then, at lvl 70, do at least 10 flying assaulter, at least 11 in mirror, 1 vital, and the rest in watever u want.
    in my opinion, FA,TS,US training combo was better than FA,BS,US

You can train however you want. I would find FA+TS+US more useful now since US is a 3rd job skill and not 3rd+
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by sammytime View Post
    I would recommend putting 1 on upper and maxing tornado in 3+ job.
    Then, at lvl 70, do at least 10 flying assaulter, at least 11 in mirror, 1 vital, and the rest in watever u want.
    in my opinion, FA,TS,US training combo was better than FA,BS,US
    I agree, I use Tornado Spin a lot more than Bloody Storm. But the thing is, you're maxing Tornado Spin at a point where it's mostly useless. It's a hassle to use it without the Flying Assaulter combo, and somewhat ineffective as well. The advantage to Bloody Storm is that it does 150% more damage than Tornado Spin as well as hits 2 more mobs when they're there. So in that scenario, it is largely more useful to use Bloody Storm in the sense of leveling faster at those levels. Also, keep in mind that you won't be able to get 11 points in Flying Assaulter at 70 if you try to max Tornado Spin in 3rd.
    Also, 11 Mirror Image isn't the same difference in duration as it was before. It's only a 40 second difference, and not a major increase in damage from 10. Also, Mirror Image is a buff skill. A supplementary skill. You want to get the most damage out of your active skills first.

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    You can train however you want. I would find FA+TS+US more useful now since US is a 3rd job skill and not 3rd+
    The usefulness of the combo doesn't really change just because Upper Stab drops down a job. It makes training in 3rd job a lot easier though. The combo is still useless in 3rd because of the fact that you can't use Flying Assaulter until 3rd+.

What I'm saying is you don't spend time maxing US since it's already maxed when you get FA in 3+
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by kevi3434 View Post
    Currently GMS has not releases the Mastery Books in-game as monster drops. So many players who can't afford or don't want to buy from the NX Cash Shop are currently disadvantaged. I bought the Slash Storm mastery book which allowed me to gain 15 more skill levels for that skill, this is a major advantage as my skill damage percentage will be much higher when compared to those who don't have the Mastery Book. But it might be probable that GMS will release the Mastery Books with the Mechanic Class.
    Sucks to be a DBlader in GMS...
    http://haimerejloh.deviantart.com
    Visit my Deviant for my Artwork.

TO DO LIST:
    [X] Get to First Job (Pirate)
    [X] Get to Second Job (Gunslinger)
    [X] Get to Third Job (Valkyrie)
    [ ] Get to Fourth Job (Corsair)
    [ ] Get Cygnus Character to Level 120 (Blaze Wizard)

The Mastery Books that are non-Cash Shop are available. They're just a little tricky to find. If you're not willing to spend NX on a dual blade, making one is a waste of time.

Except right now since during a current event all of the dual blade mastery books except the 4th job books are free.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahLoh View Post
    Sucks to be a DBlader in GMS...
    11th January 2011 02:09 AM EST
    Should probably pay attention to the time of post. Issue has long since been resolved. The books were dropping Pre-BB too.

I made a jumpstart DB, following this build, and for some reason, I have 1SP less than I should...any clues as to why? Oo and thanks for the awesome build btw.

The books that come from the Cash Shop give you one free SP.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!