Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
[Dual Blader] Neo's Dual Blade Guide
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo's Dual Blade Guide

Icon4 Neo's Dual Blade Guide

Guide updated:06/29/2011 - Added Chaos build, added more DPS tables.
    Guide is updated with a Chaos build. Still tentative for the time being, I need to know how point saving will work in Chaos, if it's the same as Big Bang or different. I'll also be leaving the Big Bang build guide up for a while, until more versions update to it. The build includes using the Cash Shop Mastery books, if you're not using them, just subtract the extra +1 SPs for your count. All in all, it'll only be 6 extra SP for those that did use them.

Chaos:
    Spoiler!

Big Bang:
    Spoiler!

Skill DPS Calculations :
    Spoiler!

Training Locations :
    Spoiler!

Credits to Fiel of Southperry for Skill info and myself for this guide.
    Last edited by Neothisis; 30th June 2011 at 10:52 AM.

**Note; some of the skills require Cash shop items (mastery books).

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Isn't that optional?

Not to my knowledge.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    Alright, well, I was bored, so I did this. Guide is pretty much speculation and stuff since I haven't played a Dual Blader yet. =(
    1st Job:
    Spoiler!

2nd Job:
    Spoiler!

2nd+ Job:
    Spoiler!

3rd Job:
    Spoiler!

3rd+ Job:
    Spoiler!

Welp, that's my guide for now, I'll put in a few 4th job builds once there's a little more light shed on Stacking and Thorns. Comments will be greatly appreciated. =)
    Credits to Fiel of Southperry for Skill info and myself for this guide.
    After all this, I only have one question. Will get a skill which causes all mobs to die in whole game, and will I be able to macro all moves to keyboard and Death Knight my way to level 200?
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

wtf? I think i read from somewhere that cash shop items shouldn't give others an advanatge to the game or whatnot. Obviously if you're someone who's against getting cash shop stuff with real money, you're pretty much stuck right (skill-wise stuck)?
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    wtf? I think i read from somewhere that cash shop items shouldn't give others an advanatge to the game or whatnot. Obviously if you're someone who's against getting cash shop stuff with real money, you're pretty much stuck right (skill-wise stuck)?
    No, he's wrong, they are available in game, just no one knows how to get them yet. There are Skill Books for Slash Storm and Mirror Image, before you even get to the 4th job skillbooks.

Global will do this for sure, ragee

Love you Cap'n Sully. I'm guessing you tested saving sp and it worked on your lvl 23? Also, go on kms more so we can be sure about this (but still play just as much on gms) :D

Aran Goals: Zhelm | 60 | Aran in Misery | 3 atk Ring | 80 | 90 | Bigger Grey Wolf Mount | 110 | Aran in Memory | Repay saph for his awesomeness (seems farther away than ever) | Get Awesome Hair | Use nx to be completely kickass

So I've fallen in love with Gossip Girl Blake Lively, she is a goddess!

Quote Originally Posted by RinneganEyes View Post
    Love you Cap'n Sully. I'm guessing you tested saving sp and it worked on your lvl 23? Also, go on kms more so we can be sure about this (but still play just as much on gms) :D
    Yes it works, I'm level 41 and I've *basically* followed a similar build.
    Basically it's 10 Double Stab, 3 Disorder, Save up, max Mastery, max Triple Stab, rest whatever into Booster.

Oh and yeah, the skill "scrolls" are dropped by mobs (or obtained by other means), but as someone on EF Forums said, 1) they're really really rare, 2) no one knows what drops them. There seems to be a non-CS version of the mastery books.

bolt202/veil225/feint200