Thread: Some helpful tips for my lukless level 45 Blaze Wizard :P

Icon1 Some helpful tips for my lukless level 45 Blaze Wizard :P

I made a new character in Galacia :P. It's a lukless blaze wizard. It would be helpful If anyone would give me some tips on where I should hunt and train. At the moment I'm level 45 and still use a beginner's wand. Luckily I was training on cold eyes and a chaos scroll popped out. Soo I have 35 mil and I don't know what to spend it on. What kind of equips should I buy. Oh yeah and I already have good earrings a friend gave me +7 int 13 Att earrings.

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtiNikki View Post
    I made a new character in Galacia :P. It's a lukless blaze wizard. It would be helpful If anyone would give me some tips on where I should hunt and train. At the moment I'm level 45 and still use a beginner's wand. Luckily I was training on cold eyes and a chaos scroll popped out. Soo I have 35 mil and I don't know what to spend it on. What kind of equips should I buy. Oh yeah and I already have good earrings a friend gave me +7 int 13 Att earrings.
    If you sold that chaos scroll for 35mil, i will cry.

For training spots, you can still stay at cold eyes, go to roids, or go to MP3.
    For equips, get a maple lama staff. And a zhelm later on when you get to level 50+ and you have the money
    by Cryopon

In galacia, the max for chaos scroll is like 40 mil. it used to be 100 mil but it went down soo much you wouldnt believe it. And again its galacia theres no maple items in the world since there hasnt been an anniversary yet

Oh me and my lack of knowledge for Galicia.

No maple weapons, then buy a nocturnal staff

I seriously can't believe the chaos scroll part
    by Cryopon

Banned
    you know, in some asian place with mah asian buds

for other equips, you could get a sauna/robe with int (if they have those). int earrings could be useful and you can. you can get a yellow umbrella (if they have those) cuz there cheap (i think) and look cool

Someone should so change servers with an inventory load of maple weapons. I so would o-o.
    (Kinda pointless but you could sell those things at ridiculous prices :P)

There's always PQ's MCPQ is great exp for a BW especially if you have pillar.

You can't server change into or out of new servers.
    Well. It was a thought. :P
    Last edited by LynnieChan; 17th March 2010 at 05:49 AM.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

You can't server change into or out of new servers.

Spoiler!