Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Quick motion or dash?

Thread: Quick motion or dash?

Default Quick motion or dash?

so far i have maxed straight and 3 into ssk. wat should i put the rest into. is quick motion better than the dash skill? better than the sprite skill'?

Banned
    you know, in some asian place with mah asian buds

i recommend that you max ssk, quick motion, and the rest into sprite/dash. i would recomend sprite, although its only usefull for about 10 levels, but dash is annoying and could get you killed if your not careful

Quote Originally Posted by Jezpo View Post
    i recommend that you max ssk, quick motion, and the rest into sprite/dash. i would recomend sprite, although its only usefull for about 10 levels, but dash is annoying and could get you killed if your not careful
    Yeah not really. Dash won't ever kill you. It might annoy you once in a while and use a *little* MP but otherwise there's no reason to get Sprite instead.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Yeah not really. Dash won't ever kill you. It might annoy you once in a while and use a *little* MP but otherwise there's no reason to get Sprite instead.
    dash could annoy you once in a while, but does sprite annoy you? and i said if your not careful. i didnt say "uhh, everytime you use dash, it will kill you"

Quote Originally Posted by Jezpo View Post
    dash could annoy you once in a while, but does sprite annoy you?
    Actually yes, I dislike having a skill I never use.
    At least you can use dash while walking around town.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

you use it for 10 levels before you get energy charge, so you probably will use it.
    i think about 100 DPS > extra speed + sometimes annoying

Personally, I'd get Dash. Sprite is extremely annoying seeing as how it does low damage, it won't go away until the time is up (which is pretty long). Dash can help you escape mobs running after you, round up mobs faster, and get you around town faster.
    by Cryopon

Dash is helpful when making pot runs, running from MP3 to BQT gets annoying, and the faster you can do this, the less likely someone will steal your channel.
    Quick Motion is nice to have because of the increased avoidability and accuracy. It's super useful for low DEX or DEXless builds.
    Sprite helps, but really, those points would be better off in something else. I never used sprite, but I only had 1 point into it, so you really can't trust me on this.
    Lots of people in Scania.

"Awesome" Choose your own adventure 4.
    Part 4.2 coming soon. By soon, I mean probably never.

Spoiler!

Use a return scroll to get back to BQT?
    by Cryopon

lols k Ty fr the help since im dexless im maxing out quick motion,ssk,and dash instead of the sprite summon besides i already wasted one point onto it.