Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [FIC] Life of a Dark Lord

Default Chapter 2.4: We found him

Well, I guess I'll update

--------
    Arrol scanned the Henesys area in order to find clues of the criminal and his whereabouts. HIs search led him to Nefarious Hill. There, he had stuck a few stars, poked a few holes in some Mushrooms to get information. None wouldn't talk.

"Man, finding this guy is so tough!", he pondered to himself. "But hello, what is this?" Arrol noticed a small brown knapsack hanging on a branch. He picked it up and opened it. The knapsack only contained a camera, transparent shoes and gloves, a water bottle, and three pictures. The contents left him perplexed, but what got him the most, was the photos. The pictures only shown people, laid down on the street.

"Weird, they're just lying there. and what's that trail coming out of their ears?" Soon, he fixed all of the pieces together. What he was holding was the criminal's belongings. The people in the photo was his victims!

"This could be important. I better show this to Dark Lord.", he said. Running into Nefarious Hill, came the female bowman, Nina, who was all anxious to alert Arrol.

"Nina?", Arrol said. "What's wrong?"

Nina and Arrol ran to the Bowman instructor's home. The Dark Lord was waiting by the home.

"'bout time you showed up.", he said.

"Dark Lord, I found something. It may be a breakthrough in this case!", Arrol exclaimed.

"That can wait. We gotta check on Athena.", Dark Lord busted her door open and ran up to her.

"Did you break my door?", said Athena Pierce.

"Are you ok? What happened to you?", Dark Lord said in an excited tone. She was looking at him in a blank manner, the same manner, he said, you get after you first experience the wet willy.

"He got to you, didn't he?", Dark Lord questioned her. "Who was he? What did he look like!?"

"Ok, it's still not that big of a deal.", Athena intervened. "First off, I didn't get a view. All I saw was pitch black trenchcoat."

"Was that all, instructor?", Nina asked her. "I guess it wouldn't be any harder for us."

Dark Lord took his time searching over the knapsack Arrol found. He mostly looked at the fabric used to make it. He could tell what it was. "Swamp plant. Dangerous Croko, first section."

"What's that, Dark Lord?", Arrol said.

"This knapsack is made of Swamp Plant from the swamp by Kerning City. By the Crokos."

"So, the criminal could be in the swamp?", Nina said.

"Looks like it. Now let's go get him!", Arrol then kicked the door open, breaking the hinges.

"Thieves...", Athena sternly said to herself.

Quote Originally Posted by ToaArrol View Post
    Sure, but I thought I would get in trouble for double posting
    Really you were double posting? I got a warning on SW forums for double posting.

I hate complaining but make sure you research the monsters on HS especially their names
    Last edited by kaglover1; 8th April 2010 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Really you were double posting? I got a warning on SW forums for double posting.

I hate complaining but make sure you research the monsters on HS especially their names

Sure. I thought I can't post twice in a row

Yea you really can't on any forum. To avoid double posting, use the edit button to add any other things you want to say

umm....no edit buttons on here as far as i know so tat wouldnt work a good story dude!
    Last edited by SingingPancakes; 14th May 2010 at 07:10 AM. Reason: wrong information

Beginner

Hahahaha that made me laugh, thou from the start it seemed really serious the story line but then it backflipped into a comical one :) keep on writing this is fantastic.

meh not bad you need to make it a bit more focused around the dark lord though :o

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Yea you really can't on any forum. To avoid double posting, use the edit button to add any other things you want to say
    since when is double posting a problem? it happens all the time in the fanfic section, the writers sometimes continue writing without any feedback posts in between, a new post for a new chapter etc
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]