Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Body Pressure? Render a Monster useless?

Thread: Body Pressure? Render a Monster useless?

Default Body Pressure? Render a Monster useless?

I don't get what this means or how this still works. What does it mean to render a monster useless? All it seems to do for me is hit the monster with a weak attack, and nothing more. the monster still hits me, even at lv 14 body pressure. I don't even use it anymore because it seems pointless.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Banned

When a monster is immobilized, they can't hit you. This activates not only when they hit you, but as you attack as well.

It means that at a certain % when hit or when you hit the monster, the monster will become "useless". This is like a short-term 'godmode' for your character.

The damage from the bump also counts toward your combo, which can help in some cases.

With this, and drain, it becomes really easy to keep hp maxed.

e: the damage returned is also based on your damage range, so if you think it's too low, you must be weak. :p
    Last edited by Poisonous; 21st March 2010 at 08:56 AM.

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    When a monster is immobilized, they can't hit you. This activates not only when they hit you, but as you attack as well.

It means that at a certain % when hit or when you hit the monster, the monster will become "useless". This is like a short-term 'godmode' for your character.

The damage from the bump also counts toward your combo, which can help in some cases.

With this, and drain, it becomes really easy to keep hp maxed.

e: the damage returned is also based on your damage range, so if you think it's too low, you must be weak. :p
    QFT . BP = legit hax
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

Body Pressure + drain is absolutely fantastic. It's like godmode + autoheal. I mean really when they thought of hax skills they really got em right.

In 10 levels at windraiders i've only used ~100 hp pots. Mostly cause I get lazy with drain at times :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Beginner

ya BP is really good. definitely the opposite of pointless.
    its like power guard, but when maxed it does 100% dmg, meaning you could hit 3k
    just by running into a monster ^_^
    it also nullifies the monster's touch damage. keep in mind that it does not affect
    its magic atk, meaning slimys will still hit you with their mops. but its really good on monsters
    that do a lot more touch than magic, like gallos

o and btw, rly useful in CPQ to keep you combo up when your stunned :D
    got more than 2k combo that way
    Life is the longest thing that has, is and will happen to you. It's not that short.