Page 103 of 164 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1636

Thread: Minecraft

of course you did. thats why i said the second line.

THATS A VERY NICE JINOUGA YOU HAVE THERE IT BE A SHAME IF YOU DONT INTEND ON GETTING MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 3
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    of course you did. thats why i said the second line.

THATS A VERY NICE JINOUGA YOU HAVE THERE IT BE A SHAME IF YOU DONT INTEND ON GETTING MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 3
    I actually do plan on getting it. How the hell did you know it was from MHP3?

How goes the server?
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Purleeeze, i've been following that goddamn game before the demo came out, how could i not know? I played the patched JAP too.

I dont know never got on, wont get minecraft probably for a week or two. maybe three.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

There's been some developments with info pertaining to Wolves

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Wolf

Yes, I'll admit, the way they shake off water after swimming and the way they look and beg you is adorable.
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Banned

im half catdog then half human

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    There's been some developments with info pertaining to Wolves

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Wolf

Yes, I'll admit, the way they shake off water after swimming and the way they look and beg you is adorable.
    ... BRB SQUEALING LIKE A WHITTLE GURL

I wonder if "wolves will not attack creepers" means "wild wolves won't choose to attack creepers" or "tamed wolves won't attack creepers if you command them"

Honestly, even if they're supposedly rare, unless you can tame only a set number, I think having a pet wolf pack would be really overpowered. They absolutely demolished that one cow, and if it could've hit back, only one of them would've taken the hit and the rest would've continued to destroy it. Zombies would be no-threat, Skeletons have terrible aim on you much less something shorter than them... I'd think Spiders would be the most probable threat, given the equal stats (height, speed, pouncing, [for spiders] occasional pack-hunting), but even then you can apparently heal them.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone finds out Wolves are just reskinned and slightly reprogrammed Spiders. Minus the wall-climbing, hostile Spiders attack just like you'd expect a Wolf would.

I wonder if "wolves will not attack creepers" means "wild wolves won't choose to attack creepers" or "tamed wolves won't attack creepers if you command them"

Honestly, even if they're supposedly rare, unless you can tame only a set number, I think having a pet wolf pack would be really overpowered. They absolutely demolished that one cow, and if it could've hit back, only one of them would've taken the hit and the rest would've continued to destroy it. Zombies would be no-threat, Skeletons have terrible aim on you much less something shorter than them... I'd think Spiders would be the most probable threat, given the equal stats (height, speed, pouncing, [for spiders] occasional pack-hunting), but even then you can apparently heal them.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone finds out Wolves are just reskinned and slightly reprogrammed Spiders. Minus the wall-climbing, hostile Spiders attack just like you'd expect a Wolf would.
    tl;dr - wolves are kawaii

bolt202/veil225/feint200

it occours to me that you megadeus are being ironic here you're attacking my cute widdle wolves while your avatar is Jinouga, the flagship monster of MHP3, species classified as a thunder WOLF wyvern

EXPLAIN URZELF
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

it occours to me that you megadeus are being ironic here you're attacking my cute widdle wolves while your avatar is Jinouga, the flagship monster of MHP3, species classified as a thunder WOLF wyvern
    EXPLAIN URZELF
    That's just a title. Its species class is "Fanged Wyvern". Noob.
    http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Jinouga

That's just a title. Its species class is "Fanged Wyvern". Noob.
    http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Jinouga
    i have dishonor now
    i will now become part of soulsand
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.