Page 62 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    My little half-hut stands no chance
    No it would be entirely non-destructive. Killing other people only. The judge would sit at the spawn point and see who dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    PvP in an arena in the heavans
    Samlee:3
    Samlee's friend: 0

Samlee is now the owner of 64 soulsand
    owned.
    >Build maze
    >Everybody gets on at once
    >Everybody goes random places of the maze
    >Weaponize everyone
    >Ultimate PVP
    That's actually a pretty good idea.
    Then maze must be made out of bedrock or obsidians
    Bedrock would mean that we could never get rid of it.

So far thoughts:
    1. Weapons only PvP (all map). Meaning you can run around with the weapon of your choice but you're not allowed to break blocks, etc. If everyone is honest we can have a point system with Kills/Deaths, or we could do deathmatch/manhunt.
    2. Maze PvP sounds pretty sweet, but we'd have to get one person to design the maze and watch from above.
    3. Cave survival, where we get a minimal amount of torches, weapons, etc, last one surviving wins. We could do this in my basement since there's a huge cave system there, though I already installed a crapton of torches.
    4. Man hunt. One person is "it" and has to run from everyone else who punches him to death. I like this one.
    ..As long as I'm not the "man". Also, this would have to be restricted somewhat. You can go anywhere on the map, but no walling in/full hiding/blocking off, etc. If you can't get in w/out destroying blocks, you're out. Another option would be to have an "elimination" man hunt. So 1 person is the "man" and if he dies, someone else gets picked, and if he dies, someone else gets picked etc. If he survives, then he stays in, and waits for everyone else to be the "man". Whoever survives does a round 2, and the survivors there do a round 3, etc. Last one standing wins.

For all the "all map" games we would obviously have to set limits, maybe ~50 blocks away from a building/road at most or something, no digging, building, etcetc.
    Last edited by emailbox; 21st January 2011 at 12:11 PM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    Bedrock maze would mean it's there...forever.
    If I were to make a maze, it would most likely be out of something easy to break...assuming everyone in the server abides by the rules.
    All map PvP would be too destructive. Perhaps we could find a cave system and have a survival match. Last one alive in the cave winning.
    Internet connection will also be a factor in this too. If I'm digging around and I see a creeper and quickly get away, my PC will lag me and the creeper will come and asplode onto me
    by Cryopon

I'll create a huge 128x128 sized arena filled with towers/underground paths. I can also have hidden dispensers that give out useful battle tools. Within this map, anything goes.
    Everyone entering the arena will be required to be itemless, don't be a prick and cheat because I can always just ./kick you if I see you with an item I know I didn't place in the map.
    Items within the dispensers can be helpful, as well as harmful. Some items within the dispenser cannot be obtained in a normal fashion, so don't just make off with the item if you find it.
    Successfully killing someone will allow you to take every item they had on their body. Last one standing obviously wins. Prize will be something awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Spleef in the sky, lava run, cactus maze, scavenger hunt, 100 floor dungeon LOZ style, lots of stuff can be done.

O yea, arena pvp, meh. Maze pvp sounds good too.

edit: forgot about capture the flag, of course arena has to be near the spawn point, but far enough so the travel back acts as a penalty.
    Last edited by InTraining; 21st January 2011 at 12:34 PM.
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

After map is finished, set up a time period when everyone can meet
    by Cryopon

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I think a full city capture the flag would be cool since it's pretty divided in half already (but we really need a bird's eye view to see it first).

Spoiler!

The God of Destruction! Masked King's Avatar

This is all in the new HS server right? Hell if I can get an IP from someone I'll join.

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

I've gotten three updates in the past ten hours. What's going on?
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

No spleef please. Watching it makes me want to kill myself it looks so stupid.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    No spleef please. Watching it makes me want to kill myself it looks so stupid.
    Spleef is actually pretty fun.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100