Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Fastest class to level up with unlimited NX - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fastest class to level up with unlimited NX

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Well, with unlimited NX comes unlimited mesos (because of the meso sacks).

With the new balance patch, i think F/Ps will win (FA mobs, Misting, Meteor, godly item, etc)
    Meteor and Amp's buff is redundant when comparing F/Ps and Bishops who already can 1 hit ( He has unlimited funds, easily done by lvl 15x )

Heal is still a very fast lvling skill considering mp3 is heal weak.

Misting is good but if I had to pick one, HS FTW.
    Last edited by SienZ1991; 25th March 2010 at 03:30 PM.
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

fastest lvling class = BS. no doubts abt it.

There was this guy who was at level 20 or so and leveled up to level 55 in about 2 weeks. Everytime i logged on, he was on. I guess if you went on MS everyday for maybe 1 week, you'll get leveled up pretty fast. And that would be non-stop grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Lay off the attitude a bit please? Those things are just as "material" as Nx cash. If he is happier spending his extra "recreation" money on games, what difference does it make? In the end, all of those things just exist to make one happy. What makes you happy doesn't necessarily make everyone happy.
    Sorry for coming off with attitude, but it's not. I am just saying, he could benefit himself in real life or a video game. Little sense it makes to me.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    Sorry for coming off with attitude, but it's not. I am just saying, he could benefit himself in real life or a video game. Little sense it makes to me.
    I'm sorry but I have to take Tesi's side with this. Spending money on NX is just another form of investing in a hobby. Sure, majority of people might disagree and it is a known fact even to the most addicted players that neccesities in life comes 1st, but once you have the extra to spend on luxuries, spending it on branded clothes is just as ( I wouldn't say material but I can't come up with a better word for now, excessive?) Point is, once the neccesities in life are taken care of, the way you spend your money can be completely subjective in my opinion.

@kaglover

You don't need to grind non-stop for a week to go from 20~55. I've personally grinded non-stop from that lvl range, without 2x cards. Took me 2 days to hit lvl 1~50. So I'm guessing that guy probably coincidentally shares the same online timing as you. He's probably not grinding all the way anyway.
    Last edited by SienZ1991; 26th March 2010 at 12:30 AM.

I <3 Pooky !

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    There was this guy who was at level 20 or so and leveled up to level 55 in about 2 weeks. Everytime i logged on, he was on. I guess if you went on MS everyday for maybe 1 week, you'll get leveled up pretty fast. And that would be non-stop grinding.
    There are a few people that can do that much faster. In Galicia (the newest server), one of my friends did level 1-137 in 1 week (on regular 2x, not 4x). I personally did 1-125 in about 2 weeks, but I used a bit of 4x.

Spoiler!

What in the world...??? Can I achieve lvl 120 Bishop less than a month if I play like 7 hours a day? Or is there some sort of catch to this (like do I have to get good leeching or whatever)? Also I tried looking in the Shop but I can only find 2x Exp cards, no 4x. What would be the best way to get mesos out of NX? I tried looking in the Trade thing to buy Onyx Apples as currency but there are none. There is this guy on my server who is taking 1k NX for 7mil mesos. Also I can't find any Blue Sauna Robes with +INT except ones that cost like 4 billion mesos...I mean, I could technically get it if I wanted, but from the prices I've seen it doesn't really seem worth it and a total waste.
    Last edited by guitarscn; 26th March 2010 at 01:28 AM.

Drake

Hmmm I play a lot when I play ( like at least 12 hrs, otherwise I dont feel like playing when I'm not that free), I trained my bishop from lvl 1~120 in a week. Started using 2x from the moment I started grinding ( around lvl 45 + - ). 7 hrs a day ... I would say definitely do-able within a month.

I play in SEA, a completely different server so I have no idea what is the best way to get money in yours. But INT gear tends to be more expensive than other gear as they can be used by any class for HP washing. ( Look that up if you plan on taking my advice and train a serious Atker character after your bishop )

I <3 Pooky !

Buying a whole lot of exp coupons will really help when you are fighting monsters that give good exp. But i don't tend to do that, waste a whole lot of nx. Besides i think in February, i believe they gave you about 10 exp coupons during an event. I have like 8 left... And we are in Windia. I meant my guild is in Windia. And also a friend of mine- also on everyday. He hasn't leveled much as that guy. Maybe like 5 levels in one week. And he's currently lvl 88 aran last time i checked.

SienZ1991
    I think that it's very unlikely, i play like maybe 3 times a week. He is on everyday
    Last edited by kaglover1; 26th March 2010 at 01:51 AM.

Drake

He is on everyday
    How would you know that if

i play like maybe 3 times a week.
    BTW are you chinese ? o.O