Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Fastest class to level up with unlimited NX - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fastest class to level up with unlimited NX

Quote Originally Posted by guitarscn View Post
    I actually don't remember; I was looking through dozens of pages on the MTS. It might have been like 35 or something.

Also checking out the MTS for 60% Scroll for Glove ATT, most of them are just over 1k NX, but in the Basilmarket pages for Bera they have auto-win bids at 5 million mesos so 1:5 ratio seems like a pretty bad deal, isn't it?
    Don't spend all ur nx on 60% glove atk b/c that isn't optimal nx:meso ratio. Unless zhelms/scarhelms/targarhelms have taken a sharp dive in the last month that I haven't gone on, you can sell 1 for like 60m at least. A Scissors of Karma costs 3k nx that's 1k:20m which is over double the regular nx:meso ratio. It'd be best if you also had a shop too. If you get into the helmet selling business, you're going to need it unless you want to spend hours spamming in the fm entrance. Also, don't SoK every single helm u pick up, some of them have junkie/average stats, those are the hardest to sell. Only sell the above average and godly helms.

Quote Originally Posted by Dae314 View Post
    Don't spend all ur nx on 60% glove atk b/c that isn't optimal nx:meso ratio. Unless zhelms/scarhelms/targarhelms have taken a sharp dive in the last month that I haven't gone on, you can sell 1 for like 60m at least. A Scissors of Karma costs 3k nx that's 1k:20m which is over double the regular nx:meso ratio. It'd be best if you also had a shop too. If you get into the helmet selling business, you're going to need it unless you want to spend hours spamming in the fm entrance. Also, don't SoK every single helm u pick up, some of them have junkie/average stats, those are the hardest to sell. Only sell the above average and godly helms.
    I'm not really looking to make business or anything, just get fair prices so I can buy items/equips/pots, etc. that I want. So I probably won't have the patience to hunt for "godly" items later in the game when I need the money now earlier. I just don't wanna get ripped off or anything.

Also is it true that Cleric/Priest rely very heavily on partying to level up and that just solo grinding is very slow for Cleric/Priest compard to partying?

I'm not really looking to make business or anything, just get fair prices so I can buy items/equips/pots, etc. that I want. So I probably won't have the patience to hunt for "godly" items later in the game when I need the money now earlier. I just don't wanna get ripped off or anything.
    Also is it true that Cleric/Priest rely very heavily on partying to level up and that just solo grinding is very slow for Cleric/Priest compard to partying?
    There's an edit button so you don't need to double post.

As far as I know, getting and reselling zhelms/scarhelms/targahelms gives you the best nx:meso ratio. You don't need to hunt for those helms because zakum, targa, and scarlion drop them. They're bosses, and all you need to do is get some high level friends to kill 1 and let you loot the helm. There are side quests that you have to do to get to them though, but I believe you can have access to all the bosses by level 70 (I didn't check it might be a little higher).

In first job, magicians are one of the stronger classes, and first job is done in a day so you don't have to really worry about it. 2nd job (cleric) is easy because of cpq and lmpq and the other pqs in the 30-70 range. Just do those till you're 55-60 and go mp3 to finish off till 70. 3rd job (priest) is probably going to be the hardest. A lot of priests are soloing at gallos now because the exp split made partying a dk at himes not so great exp. Because of the way the exp is split, it's best if you solo, or split a map as a priest as opposed to before when priests would just heal the attacker. 4th job (bishop) is the best once you get to 2hko range on skeles. Your exp is insanely fast because of hs and it's for this reason that the bishop is the fastest class to get to 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Dae314 View Post
    There's an edit button so you don't need to double post.

As far as I know, getting and reselling zhelms/scarhelms/targahelms gives you the best nx:meso ratio. You don't need to hunt for those helms because zakum, targa, and scarlion drop them. They're bosses, and all you need to do is get some high level friends to kill 1 and let you loot the helm. There are side quests that you have to do to get to them though, but I believe you can have access to all the bosses by level 70 (I didn't check it might be a little higher).

In first job, magicians are one of the stronger classes, and first job is done in a day so you don't have to really worry about it. 2nd job (cleric) is easy because of cpq and lmpq and the other pqs in the 30-70 range. Just do those till you're 55-60 and go mp3 to finish off till 70. 3rd job (priest) is probably going to be the hardest. A lot of priests are soloing at gallos now because the exp split made partying a dk at himes not so great exp. Because of the way the exp is split, it's best if you solo, or split a map as a priest as opposed to before when priests would just heal the attacker. 4th job (bishop) is the best once you get to 2hko range on skeles. Your exp is insanely fast because of hs and it's for this reason that the bishop is the fastest class to get to 200.
    Oh thanks. I don't have any high level friends, though. But what can I do to make money to buy pots until level 70?

Also considering the time actually looking for a party for CPQ/LMPQ and how good the PQ run is, it sounds like it might be even on par with just grinding since I think it's easier to get a free map (when there's no 2x event) and start training immediately straight through as opposed to waiting for a party, taking the chance to go on bad runs for bad exp and wasting hours, etc.

Drake

Only true for priests lvl 9x ~ 120 I would say. At that lvl range you might wanna get a bishop to leech you to 120. Then GENESIS TIME !
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

If your talking about ALL classes, i would say KoC ---- Blaze wizard to be exact.

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by AprisaSeal View Post
    If your talking about ALL classes, i would say KoC ---- Blaze wizard to be exact.
    What would be the fastest class to reach 200? ('Fastest' being if every single class started at level 1 and each one played for the same number of hours, which class would reach 200 first)
    Time required for KOC : FOREVER
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !