I am making this story of a young warrior who is taught by an old man, picture him as Mister Miyagi. But it would be cool if people could pick out the different warrior training styles(like "oh hey ninjas did that".) I am implementing different cultures into this.

It was a cold and windy morning in the deepest reaches of the Japanese jungle when Master Qui Gon Jinn found a lonely and dying baby. It was 1992, the middle of october was slowly turning into torrential rain and snowy mountains.
Master Jinn found the baby wrapped in a warm blanket, left at his stoop in the middle on the night, the baby was barely awake at the time. He saw a distant shadow running into the thick bamboo forest and figured the poor infant was better off with him. The next day he named the orphan BarelyAwake, possibly because of his lack of sleep. He promised BarelAwake he would train him in the field of his choosing when he turned 7.
7 Years Later
"Ahhhhhhhh....a great morning to be turning seven BarelyAwake hmm."
"Yes Master Jinn, but can't I sleep in some more, I am tired."
"No young grasshopper." Jinn was reluctant to give in even though it as his birthday.
They started off the day as usual, catching fish and drinking Pu'ar Tea. Master Jinn, known for his amazing fishing skill, had trouble keeping up with BarelyAwake. He prides himself on teaching someone as good as his master taught him.
"I'm hungry! We've been fishing all day and I wanna eat something." Shouted Barely, stirring Jinn from his daydreaming trance.
"Ok, since it is your birthday, we can eat now", Jinn tried to remain calm at all times, because anger stirs bad memories.
After breakfast, Jinn was content that Barely was ready for his training, but he had to select the path his life would take.
"You know Barely, I have been waiting for this day for many years. You first showed little promise, but you have become an excellent warrior. I need to know which path you will take my boy, because your life will be shaped by your choosing."
"But, I don't even know all the choices" barely was trying to think of them in his head but he was a little tired.
"The choices are Ninja, Samurai, Spartan, Wizard, Marine, or Mercenary, all of which have benefits and will teach you how to survive."
Jinn took a long pause..."And to kill."
Barely though about it in his head, he recalled the epic tale of the spartans and the The Battle of Thermopalaye and the brutality they held. He remebered Master Jinn's stories of the ninjas who could move as quick as shadows, and made no noise as they killed. But one memory he did not recall learning about, one he never told Jinn.
He was sitting in someones arms, he had no idea where he was, but he was happy. A dark mysterious man was was practicing some technique, with a sword that gleamed in the light. He had a strange tattoo that depicted a demon being thrown into a hellish prison on his back. He felt as though he knew the man, and sweet voice in the background sounded familiar. He almost fell alseep listening to the tune.
"Samurai." Barely said, suprised because he almost did not think about it.
"As you wish, my son." Jinn knew this day would come.

SO CONCLUDES PART I.

Edit: Can't seem to find the tool that makes it look like word, unless centered is it. Sorry if this bothers you.