Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect Bandit guide.

Absolutely yes, 15+ Attack is amazing.

You can also equip STR equips. I know a LUK Shad that uses a Dragon Khanjar with his base STR at 4. The rest of his STR comes from Equips. It would cost ALOT. But it is possible to be a LUK dit with a Khanjar.

I agree on most parts of this guide, and to all of you guys wondering if you should make a dit or not, you toatally should, they are really fun, they can get quite powerfull, and no matter what, they ARE the best class. Dits may be more for those of you with a bit of cash though, because depending on how you train, it can get expensive, because of the fact that u burn pots a bit cuz theres a lot of head on contact with what u are killing, the fact that you get a skill that blows up mesos for damage, and also because of skills like meso guard. But i was poor when i first made it, and i worked out fine. I had usually only made Mages and Sins but after i made the switch i realized it was cheaper then a sin bcuz stars are EXPENSIVE and also Dits have the potential to be stronger really easily, if you do it right. But remember, its always about having fun, so make sure u chose the character type you have most fun on! =)
    -Th3D1t4U
    (Vincent)
    Need anything? Well im the Dit for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VincentAstolfi View Post
    I agree on most parts of this guide, and to all of you guys wondering if you should make a dit or not, you toatally should, they are really fun, they can get quite powerfull, and no matter what, they ARE the best class. Dits may be more for those of you with a bit of cash though, because depending on how you train, it can get expensive, because of the fact that u burn pots a bit cuz theres a lot of head on contact with what u are killing, the fact that you get a skill that blows up mesos for damage, and also because of skills like meso guard. But i was poor when i first made it, and i worked out fine. I had usually only made Mages and Sins but after i made the switch i realized it was cheaper then a sin bcuz stars are EXPENSIVE and also Dits have the potential to be stronger really easily, if you do it right. But remember, its always about having fun, so make sure u chose the character type you have most fun on! =)
    -Th3D1t4U
    (Vincent)
    Saying dits are the best class is a state of opinion. Just say you like the class. I could say Bowmasters are the best class but there are a lot of reasons they're not. Each class has their pros and cons so if you can cope with the cons and enjoy the pros that's the class for you.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by janetjc View Post
    should luk dit equip str eq for using khanjar ? it is worth ?
    Typically, a STR/DEX Dit will do more DMG, but it will be less stable. I definitely think it is worth it. The 7-15atk on the Khanjar and Dragon Khanjar boosts your ATK quite the bit, and you can also scroll those shields for WEP ATK, or LUK (Whichever you can afford) which will cause an even higher boost. You still want to keep your dex on the lower side of things just in case you do want to add into STR, your able to make that change.

Thanks dude, you make great guides, would you happen to have any for a crossbowman? Please get back to me.

~Nick

I might make a guide on the next job that I feel I am good at, and I find to be the best build. Possibly Gunslinger or Dragon Knight. Maybe Crossbowman if I feel like making a Wild Hunter and I get it to around 120 with good damage and a decent build. Should be the same as my Wind Archer build but different skills. STRless to 70 then add STR for level 90 and up equips. If you want to make a Wild Hunter start getting equips now, or they'll skyrocket when it gets announced like what happened with Arans and Dual Blades.

As far as i know, there are not a lot of great online ******s. I am pretty sure that mr bet nz online ****** will make your life better because it's goal is not to steal money but to be honest with you. Also, it's unbelievable that I don't have to work for the whole day to have enough https://mrbet******.nz/ money.