Thread: Everyday Evan Event!

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Default Everyday Evan Event!

Found this on basilmarket.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?...Ph&pageIndex=1

Evan found a dragon egg chasing after a piglet. He took care of that egg every day and night until it finally hatched. The rest, as they say, is Maple history.

Do you have the kind of heart and dedication Evan does? Visit Cassandra to receive a Mini -Dragon Egg to care for. To take care of it, just stay logged in for one full hour to not only to witness the hatching of a dragon but to take a crack at Cassandra’s quiz. Answer her questions correctly and she’ll give you a gift box that contains a random prize.

Inside that box lie some amazing prizes including a TV, Netbooks, iPods, various functional Cash Shop items, and pieces of Onyx Dragons. Onyx Dragon parts can be collected and traded with Maple Admin for a Dragon Treasure Chest that contains awesome in-game items like Maple weapons, scrolls, and two new Evan chairs.

To check the full list of what you can find within Evan’s Paper Box and Onyx Dragon Treasure Chest, click here.

Are you ready for Evan? Get some NX today!
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

I want the first chair, and the second chair, and maybe some maple stuff

I want them all
    by Cryopon

I want the netbook... or tv if it is flatscreen. Netbook, because my laptop is old, and showing it's age. and the tv cause I want to move my big tv into my bedroom...

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Aurgh, a repeat from the last legend Aran. At least it's better than the last one. I hope.
    I'm Retired.