Thread: Evan Level-Up Event

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Default Evan Level-Up Event

Found this on basilmarket.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?...Pl&pageIndex=1

When Evan was a young boy working on his father’s pig farm, he never imagined the incredible destiny he had been chosen for. He would be bound to an Onyx Dragon and become a blazing force for peace and justice across Maple World.

Evan can’t do it alone though. He’ll need help and that’s where you come in. From March 31 through May 4, 2010, you can take part in the Evan Level-up event. All you need to do is level up your Evan! When you reach level 20, talk to Maple Administrator who’ll shower you with Dragon’s Blessing. Then at levels 30, 50, 60, 70, and 80, you’ll receive awesome gifts from Cassandra that will fill you with the power of a dragon. They include a very special Dragon Glasses and special scrolls designed to make your new Glasses even more powerful!

The future of Maple World is going to be pretty amazing once Evan and Mir get going, so start leveling up now!

Click here to check out the full list of items Cassandra has for you.

Are you ready for Evan? Get some NX today!
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

lvls 70 and 80 should be 2 Evan glasses scroll for att/mag att, while the other lvls gives +1 to base stats. Simply make 3 evans, getting to lvl 80 in each and you could have both a full 5 stats glasses and a 5 att glasses.
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

bah... I find it ugly. I will make my evan tommarow, but focus mainly on the last 6-7 levels to get my aran to 70 and get my final ring before that event ends. Glasses, for a mythical dragon master... just doesnt seem to fit.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]