Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% 1 Hitting Skelegons

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Default 100% 1 Hitting Skelegons

I've gotten to the point on my Ice Lightning Arch Mage that I'm roughly 90% 1 hitting Skelegons (80k hp) and about 70% 1 hitting Skelosaurus (85k hp). This is extremely frustrating because I almost always have just 1-3 monsters left standing after each blizz, and it feels wasteful blizzing those last few mobs near the edge of my screen (I just IS, TS, CL the close ones).
    I've seen a few similar damage calculators for Mages, but I am not certain about any one.

Here are my exact stats with MW20 and Meditation:
    Spoiler!

Roughly how long will I have before I 100% 1 hit? I have most of my equips end-game, but there are a few things I need to do still. I need to get glasses (waiting for evan before I waste 3k nx xfering) and finish my aran. That will give me the luk needed to wear my 7 int lvl 50 shoes. I still need to equip a black belt (currently I am using a 100%ed INT white belt). I need to scroll my zhelm, and I need to finish my overall (currently 18 INT 1 luk, 6 slot u/h). My BoF is at lvl 15, so it's as high as it can realistically go at the moment.

The Gen30 magic required to 100% 1 hit is pretty well known, but I can't find anything solid for Blizz30.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Blizzard30 has the same Basic Attack as Gen15, and Gen20 only has 50 more Basic Attack.

Since I can't help, this is all i can do. Maybe you should ask Thorr, he can 100% 1 hit those guys.
    by Cryopon

Well, amp gives 140%, and E7 gives 125% boost. Gen has a 150% bonus against skeles, so I'm guessing that extra 15% for AMs is makes Blizz equal to about Gen20-25?
    However, I have noticed that INT gives a larger total boost to M/att (even if it is very minimal). So, would a lukless mage have a slightly lower m/att required compared to a standard luk mage?

I've tried plugging some numbers into a few reliable formulas for Mages, but I'm having trouble finding the exact number of magic required. If I am within about 20-40 magic of 1 hitting during the next lvl, then I'll focus heavily on finishing my equips.

Edit: One of my friends told me 1250 is the 100% 1 hitting for most lukless, this sound correct?
    Last edited by Tesiqurasa; 30th March 2010 at 02:38 PM.

Spoiler!

Good to see you're hardcore mapling as before, lol.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Thunder God

I will give you a precise calc for this. I will edit this post once I have it final in a few minutes.

Ok, judging from your picture and doing a little reverse engineering, your stats appear to be -
    Base - 798 INT (798MA)
    Equips - 99 INT and 136MA in total.
    MW20 Bonus - 79INT (79MA)
    Medi - 20 MA

When all added together, Those numbers create the stats screen I see above.

With Blizz 30, i calc your current damage range vs Skeles to be -

Min - 82,120 (83% chance of 1hko)
    Max - 101,667

If I extend the LUKless gaining out for a bit (add 5 INT every level up), your range at level 162 will be this -

Min - 85,718 (100% 1hko Skelesaurus)
    Max 105,770

My formula calc accounts for monster defenses, so this number is 100% accurate.

Bottom Line - You must raise your base INT to a total of 826 to hit precisely 100% 1hko. The total magic required for Blizz 30 to 1hko is 1309 for you. Level 162 will be your goal.
    Last edited by Thorr; 30th March 2010 at 08:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

Are you sure I should be hitting at least 83ks? I'm still seeing the occasional 79,XXX very rarely.

Spoiler!

Are you including when the skeles def up?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Oh you know, I didn't even think about that. That might explain it, because I don't think I've 2 hitted the 80ks in the past few hours.

Spoiler!

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    Are you including when the skeles def up?
    My calc doesn't account for that. If you -really- need it, I will. I only account for their natural MDef (using the full DEF formula).
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

i may be i the level range of arch mage but might I suggest after using blizzard and there are a few skele's left try using ifrit ( correct me if its actually elquines.. basil has it listed under i/l arch mage skills. :/ ) to mob them or may I also say try using ice demon, or ice strike since your at a high enoug level that it should do good damage to them. sorry if this is all junk, I'm just trying to assist. :P goodluck
    I like turtles