Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Current Evan level?

Slime

What I don't like about Ice Breath isn't it's power, but that you have to 'charge' it to get maximum benefit. It just bugs me, that's all.
    Windia
    Ispechal - 12x I/L Wizard (3rd job - 12/23/06 7:30 am; 4th job - 3/30/10 12:00 am)
    Yes, I'm slow.

u mean evan can play already? On maplesea patch out already meh?

Slime

What can I do to convince you to switch to Windia? A leveling buddy would be awesome.
    Windia
    Ispechal - 12x I/L Wizard (3rd job - 12/23/06 7:30 am; 4th job - 3/30/10 12:00 am)
    Yes, I'm slow.

Thunder God

Me? Its too late for me. I will hit 120 tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

Thunder God

And here it is -

120 gets you 10 AP and 5 SP, just like lvl 80 and 100 did.

Slime

You seem to have found a good leveling party. You also appear to have a family. Neither of which are necessary to the game, but they make leveling faster, and help take away some of the grind that this game, unfortunately, tends to become. I seem to be the kind of person who never is able to get in a party. I just got to 57 last night, and in my group of friends, that level rate is unheard of. /rant
    That being said, are you lukless? You have more mana than my archmage at the same level, and you don't get the benefit of an extra mp skill.

EDIT: Urgh, I forgot how much I dislike the Crimsonwood Keep area. What quest started the chain to get the item to teleport past the jump maps?
    Last edited by jjwalter; 24th April 2010 at 10:05 AM.
    Windia
    Yes, I'm slow.

Thunder God

The party you see is all my own characters. One is an HB mule and the other is an HS mule. They provide a service, but nothing more. Roughly 100 of my 120 levels are solo. The ones that weren't done solo were 3-4 CPQ levels, 2-3 levels at mutaes around lvl 40, and about 12 levels with a meat puppet partner at Gallos ( a ranger who gained very little, but provided a party bonus..).

With all the evans starting up on day 1, family was easy to get. My rep ran dry by level 100. I used my mules for rep and also had a few donations.

Yes, i am lukless. Every evan should be. The MP you see isn't even my max since I am not wearing MP equips right now. Though, i am wearing all the equips I can from my Archmage. (50 MA alone from those spares).

As far as CWK, suck it up. The quest for the Marker of Heroism wont be completed at level 57. You will need to do the 10 StormBreaker badge quest up front and I know for a fact that you won;t even be able to hit them yet. I couldn't hit them reliably until 65. Best thing to do is find a priest who can Door you to the courtyard so you can go to tornado corridor.

Level 30 and I probally won't train on him anymore.
    HeaIMe4Free - 9x Priest in Windia.
    Member of the HIDDENSTREET Guild in Windia!

I'm level 37 and shooting for lvl 50 to get the mount

level 64, getting kinda bored at roids, did 1 level at windraiders, can hit them consistently but it was so boring and the jump quest wasn't that bad...