Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Current Evan level?

Default lvl of evan

38 piepiepie

41 finally almost 42

Thunder God

Yay 80 -

Spoiler!

Note the 5 Sp instead of 3. Also of note, I got 10 AP for lvl 80 instead of just 5 (a lot like getting your 4th job AP bonus).

Bad thing is that I cannot ride the dragon anymore without spending the upgrade money. =(

And for posterity, I have been able to Max every skill along the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

I just hit level 61 today and I'm having loads of fun with my Evan. Can't wait to max crit and booster!

Abbotsford and Surrey, BC, in Canada, in an Igloo

Is it true that you can ride your Dragon after a certain level? If so, what Level is that, or do you have to pay Nx like was first thought with MG?

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

What survey did you do Stormbreaker?

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by maplemanluvr View Post
    Is it true that you can ride your Dragon after a certain level? If so, what Level is that, or do you have to pay Nx like was first thought with MG?
    First mount at 50, second at 80. I think the third is 120.

Sig is not updating properly.. =( lvl 90 now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post

Wow, cool, you level up pretty fast. Perhaps even too fast for the Sig to update itself xD

just hit 37, goal is 38-40 today. though once the dragon glass event is over, I will go back to my aran who is 64, and get to 70 to finish my rings before june.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post

How did you get those 10 levels in two days? Better yet, how did you get through the 50's with a fast but weak AoE, and a strong but very slow AoE? Yes, I dislike Ice Breath.
    Windia
    Ispechal - 12x I/L Wizard (3rd job - 12/23/06 7:30 am; 4th job - 3/30/10 12:00 am)
    Yes, I'm slow.

Thunder God

My main is an I/L AM. Ice is my bread and butter. I used the Ice Breath/Thrust combo exclusively right up through lvl 85. Ice Strike is the primary skill for an I/L in 3rd job. Ice Breath comes earlier and is stronger (max 120 attack, whereas Ice Strike is max 90). Ice Breath seems like major EZMODE to me.

Heck, I still use Ice Breath. My typical combo - Ice, Thrust, then 2 Earthquake. Freeze 'em, move 'em, kill em. I am already doing solo SKeles at level 101 (got 2 levels there. Now at 103 and it is getting faster).

BUt here is my post-50 training regimen -

51-56 - C-2
    57-70 - Windraiders
    70-85 - Red Kents
    85-100 - Galloperas
    100+ - Still going. Newts is still too slow. Skeles is slower than gallos, but it gets faster every level. Gallos just gets slower every level. I haven't been there since getting a decent level Earthquake, so my opinion may change.

FWIW, Earthquake is pretty sweet. Finally, a skill that isn't monodirectional. Earth quake has great range around you except downward. it doesn't go very far blow your foot line.

ADDITIONAL NOTE - You get 10 AP at lvl 100 and 5 SP for 8th mastery, just like you do at lvl 80. My plan is to go to at least 120 to get the final graphical growth of the dragon.
    Last edited by Thorr; 19th April 2010 at 09:14 AM.