Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cash Shop Mastery Books

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Default Cash Shop Mastery Books

While these aren't as bad as I thought they would be, it is getting a bit annoying.
    My question is: Is there a non-Nx source of Mastery Books? Paying 2k nx (20mil) for Magic Guard is annoying, especially when I don't know if I'll stick with this character.

Spoiler!

They will most likely release the books as drops from mobs later on, like Dual Bladers. How rare they are I don't know, but they won't be going past 20m, for sure, since 20m is the price to get the CS version.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

they better make it soon.
    I hate being a mage with low magic guard

I just did the NX surveys for them.

StormBreaker

If you don't mind giving something to Nexon or really want Magic Guard, do the surveys or buy NX.
    If you like Nexon(for whatever cursed reason), then there is no problem for you...

I hated giving Nexon "something" but I wanted MG a lot so I did 2 surveys(which I think I spent an hour on, searching). Actually, I must admit...I like this new survey thing. I don't like using the MTS, and I hate buying NX so if I want a little NX cash I just do them.

I did MANY surveys, and still no NX points rewarded. F those surveys
    by Cryopon

I got maybe 3k NX from the surveys, but I'm still waiting for the MG book to drop from monsters.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    I got maybe 3k NX from the surveys, but I'm still waiting for the MG book to drop from monsters.
    It doesn't drop yet. Why? Because Nexon is a greedy ******* company.

Thunder God

You guys will likely get hosed by the MG glitch if you don't get your mastery book now.

If you max Bolt first, you will not be able to raise your MG above 18. The solution is to max Magic Guard first (until this glitch gets fixed...)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

StormBreaker

Well that sort of sucks...I maxed bolt first but I used my book before that, will I be fine? I don't think it's a big deal for 2 points but it's still good to have maxed MG...