Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Fionah's Guide To Dragon Mastery (Work In Progress)

  1. #21
    Thunder God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Fionah no longer can maintain this guide. She asked me to do it, but I don't think I can take ownership.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

  2. #22
    Green Bean rasudoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Avatar
    Posts
    5,742

    Default

    What's your relationship with her that she would ask you to maintain it?
    by Cryopon

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    Fionah no longer can maintain this guide. She asked me to do it, but I don't think I can take ownership.
    can you help me ask her if she still has the pics for the skill point allocation? your help will be appreciated

  4. #24
    Thunder God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    What's your relationship with her that she would ask you to maintain it?
    Bed buddies?

    Honestly, I have no relationship at all with her. But she sent me a message asking if I would take over just a couple days after my last post on the thread -
    I was wondering if you wanted to takeover my thread. I quit MS and just looking at the major update i have to give my thread is a pain in the butt. If you do want the thread, I'll give you all my spreadsheets and info related to evans. Thanks.
    I agreed, but nothing has come of it. She sent me a later message to tell me she would send me all of her stuff and that's the last I heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

  5. #25
    Thunder God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by decaderider View Post
    can you help me ask her if she still has the pics for the skill point allocation? your help will be appreciated
    Skill point allocation is simple -
    Add points however you like. You will max everything anyway. I'll post my ideal skill order later and the reasons why you do it.

    (forgive the double post. I really thought this would merge itself...)
    Last edited by Thorr; 17th June 2010 at 08:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    Skill point allocation is simple -
    Add points however you like. You will max everything anyway. I'll post my ideal skill order later and the reasons why you do it.

    (forgive the double post. I really thought this would merge itself...)
    but from lvl 60 onwards got 4 skills right? i doubt we can max it from there cause from what i saw from the pics i wasn't maxed from there onwards
    Last edited by decaderider; 17th June 2010 at 10:33 PM.

  7. #27
    I'm a barbie girl blub212212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in my barbie world
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    providing you do all evan quests you can max all skils
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

    Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

  8. #28

    Default

    you guys are playing maple global right? i hope it will be the same for mapleSEA

  9. #29
    Thunder God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    I don't know how many posts I have to put this in to make it clear....

    EVANS CAN MAX EVERYTHING.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    I don't know how many posts I have to put this in to make it clear....

    EVANS CAN MAX EVERYTHING.
    my bad i did some miscalculations in the total SP for each growth. sorry xD

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •