Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Equipment help?

Ooops, didn't see that ^_^; I NPC lots of drops anyways, so I can keep going with that till I get to 70. After that, time to start researching prices ^_^

If you npc the glepherts (that dagger from spiegelmann) from 30-50 you should get close to 10m or so and lmpq will give you a bunch more. There's also a bunch of quests you can do for easy to sell scrolls like gfa 60%. Stuff that's common like that usually has a set price that every1 buys at so no bartering needed and research is minimal. Even with just 10m tho, buying a clean low level robe should be pocket change.

*blinks* Wow. Now this is the sort of stuff i didn't know much about ^_^; I guess I was so focused on leveling up that I didn't even think about the more indepth stuff.

emailbox also mentioned going LUKless, but I don't know if I can redeem my Evan at this late date ^_^; Can I cap my LUK now and just pump everything into INT, or am I a bit too far gone for that? (and if I do go LUKless from this point onwards, is there a point in getting a bath or sauna robe?)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapi-Pikachu View Post
    *blinks* Wow. Now this is the sort of stuff i didn't know much about ^_^; I guess I was so focused on leveling up that I didn't even think about the more indepth stuff.

emailbox also mentioned going LUKless, but I don't know if I can redeem my Evan at this late date ^_^; Can I cap my LUK now and just pump everything into INT, or am I a bit too far gone for that? (and if I do go LUKless from this point onwards, is there a point in getting a bath or sauna robe?)
    I capped my F/P mage at 32, but most of the older guys capped later (like 80+) since LUKless wasn't in style back then. As an Evan you might want to cap a bit higher anyway, since you're probably not going to buy one of every EWand, and will most likely get a low LUK staff/wand endgame.
    I recommend you pump your INT now, but keep your equips (the ones that need LUK), there's no point in getting a bath/sauna robe now.
    You can make it "low-LUK".

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Okay, so if I'm going to go low-LUK (here's hoping I can pull it off!) where should I cap my LUK at? (It's at 45 (43+2) at the moment). And what sort of equips do I need if I go the low-LUK route?

Cap it whenever you feel like, but I recommend stopping now.
    You'll need no LUK requirement equips such as the Maple weapons (Maple Staff, Lama Staff, Wisdom Staff, Shine Wand).
    Right now though, they're pretty overpriced, so just stick with the highest LUK staff/wand you can equip right now.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I've got a wizard wand, so stick with that, yes? What about equips? And do I need scrolls now if I cap my LUK?

Yeah just stick with the Wiz.Wand. Other equips just equip the highest leveled mage armor you can, and no, you don't need to scroll anything. (I put defense scrolls on my equips considering them useless)

If you need help with capping LUK, see Morgana's thread on it.
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/t...-for-Magicians

bolt202/veil225/feint200

So if I'm to cap my LUK now, I stay with my amoria set? Or can I go one up and get a moonlight set aimed for adding extra LUK instead of extra INT? (if I'm going to be pumping all my AP into INT from now on, I guess I need to go the highest LUK equipment I can, right?)