Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Equipment help?

Default Equipment help?

Got a quick question here :) Now, it's been a while since I did a magician type character, and now that I'm doing an Evan, I want to know if it's going to be worth getting a moonlight at 38, when my red amoria top and bottom give me an additional 8 INT. Since the moonlight doesn't give much INT, is it worth getting it, or should I wait a few levels and get, say, a calaf or something? (Sorry to sound so noobish, but it has been a while, like I said, since I did a magician type character, and I'm a bit rusty, sadly!). Thanks in advance!

If it has more int points, go what has more for what it's worth.
    I'm Retired.

So going by that theory, I really wouldn't need to upgrade my overall for a while then, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapi-Pikachu View Post
    Got a quick question here :) Now, it's been a while since I did a magician type character, and now that I'm doing an Evan, I want to know if it's going to be worth getting a moonlight at 38, when my red amoria top and bottom give me an additional 8 INT. Since the moonlight doesn't give much INT, is it worth getting it, or should I wait a few levels and get, say, a calaf or something? (Sorry to sound so noobish, but it has been a while, like I said, since I did a magician type character, and I'm a bit rusty, sadly!). Thanks in advance!
    Because of all the new money making opportunities that I outlined below, buying clean equips at that low of a level should be absolutely inconsequential. Unless you're going for godly scrolled equips at level 35, just buy whatever clean equips give you the most int. There's no need to get so technical with calculating your TMA unless you're buying scrolled items or you're considering your endgame equips.

Spoiler!

Oooh, I see your point ^_^; Thing is, I don't know the market that well, to be honest, so I'm guessing I'd need to look up a price guide to get a better idea of how much to sell stuff for, right?

should have gone lukless

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Not well funded enough for that ^_^;;;;

Banned

You don't really need funds to go lukless, just if you want to be better than mediocre.

You can keep your newbie clothes til 20 or 30, where you could swap off for a clean bath robe or sauna. 100% some speed shoes maybe, and a wooden wand, and you're good to go for quite a while.

Y'know, I've never really thought about going LUKless before ^_^; Maybe it's something I can keep in mind for future, if I decide to do another Evan, or even another magician type character ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapi-Pikachu View Post
    Oooh, I see your point ^_^; Thing is, I don't know the market that well, to be honest, so I'm guessing I'd need to look up a price guide to get a better idea of how much to sell stuff for, right?
    Open the spoiler in my post and read the stuff that's typed there. You don't need to sell anything to people until level 70. It's all interaction with npcs and selling tons and tons of items to them.