Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Energy?

Default Dragon Energy?

Ok, I finally finished the dam Dragon Mount quest and got the mount. Naturally I tried it out and cruised all over Perion checking out how it maneuvers and whatnot. So I check myself out cuz I've already looked at other Evans that have mounts and noticed that little Tiredness category (btw, horrible name Nexon, should have just used energy and brought it down from 100). Now, I played for a good hour after I got off of my dragon and never got back on, but the number never went down. So is there something you have to do in order to make that level go down? Or does it just take a really really long time? I would appreciate some feedback from anyone with experience on this.

Tiredness only goes down while you're on a mount, once Tiredness reaches 0 you cannot ride your mount. To fix this, Buy Revitalizers in the henesys pet park (I think)

You buy them from Leafre, but I'm not sure if the Pet Park dudes sell them as well
    by Cryopon

alrighty, so you have to buy something to give the energy back, thats cool at least as long as it's not freakin expensive. One problem though is that Tiredness starts at 0 so at what point are you no longer allowed to ride your dragon? (I'm currently up to a 5)

Those revitalizers are 1k each.
    by Cryopon

The NPC outside the potion shop in Henesys sells them if you don't want to go to Leafre.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

yea, leafre is a bit out of the way lol, I don't really think I'll be needing them much, it's kinda cool looking and definitely faster than walking but I have teleport maxed so that is faster and doesn't really use that much MP, not that I use that all that much either, but hey after the ride from Ariant to Orbis and Orbis to Ellinia I tend to be a bit impatient xD

P.S. If anyone happens to have any influence with Nexon or know someone that does, could they please recommend more scrolls to these far off towns, I don't care how you get them but they would be soooooo useful, I hate having to pretty much just sit and wait for about half an hour while my character gets transported somewhere. (Though it is mildly convenient if I want a snack or something.)

You can't really teleport to those areas by such methods. You can get a Ludi warp capsule but they're unusable until you reach the Aquarium or the Korean Folk Town. I think it's because you need to be in the same general map area, if that makes sense.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

meh, I just can't hardly stand wasting hours of gameplay just waiting to get somewhere... I mean, don't people do that enough in real life? Why do that in a game? I just think it is really really stupid.

Okay two things.

1. You can buy them from any pet merchant anywhere anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea. (Henesys included)
    2. You can directly warp to Leafre with the seed. I do it all the time to skip boat rides. Just like you can ride to Ariant and take the instant warp back to Vic, there are boat skippers everywhere in this game.