Thread: Counter-Strike/Condition Zero

Banned

Default Counter-Strike/Condition Zero

Hi... anybody plays this here? That's all I could afford to myself so... lol.

If you play it by any chance give me your Steam ID and I'll add you and play with you together. To be honest I had to make a decision between Source and the normal one but I didn't know which one's better back then so... lol.

Cya

I have source, used to play gun game a lot.... recently not so much.

Steam in sig etc.

I have all the Counter-Strikes, CZ isn't really anything interesting, it came in the CS pack and I enjoyed the singleplayer. If you want to multiplayer CS you should play 1.6 or Source.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Banned

I saw source to be honest and other than how it looks it's really not different than the original. I play CZ over CS despite the dramatic decrease of players. CS makes me feel old.

In the realm of Counter-Strike/Condition Zero, the allure of tactical gameplay and intense competition captivates countless gamers worldwide. Its enduring popularity as a first-person shooter speaks volumes about its immersive experience and enduring appeal. From strategic maneuvers to precise aim, every moment in CS2 is a thrilling test of skill and strategy. Moreover, the introduction of skins from the link adds another layer of excitement, allowing players to personalize their weapons and express their style amidst the adrenaline-fueled chaos of battle. It's no wonder that the CS2 community continues to thrive, uniting players in the pursuit of victory and unforgettable gaming moments.