Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
[Warrior] Paladin - The Holy Master of the Elements

Thread: Paladin - The Holy Master of the Elements

Threaded View

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blub212212 View Post

when did i say 2x? Please quote for me

What else would i put the points into? Heros will only has 1 just for...whatever....Monster Magnet was just extra SP (couldn't think of anything else worthwhile as a pure 2-H BW/Sword Page->WK->Pally, although i may switch around the build because there is a really good 1-h BW that is could be used end game, so i would put SP Into the blocking skill. I'll add this later) and Hero's will is only one...shouldn't that be OK?
    For the 2x, it's in the description of Fire Charge:
    "Fire/Flame Charge (MAX): Amazing skill for fire weak monsters, which receive 2x damage while using this skill. Very good for early 3rd job as most monsters are weak to fire that you will grind on. Also good for just power."

Guardian is a great skill to upgrade, even if a Pally doesn't think he/she is going 1h. It's better to have it and be prepared than not. I think Pallys should have enough SP to just barely finish "usefull" skills (assuming you save/use 29 points for MW, and bring rush to just 28)

Quote Originally Posted by Foopah View Post
    Iron Body is a better choice than HP recovery, since new HP/MP recovery chairs are available. It's a more useful skill. As for FA, there's been debate about it, going back and forth as to it's usefulness, and we have all agreed on one thing: it IS actually useful as a skill when you're grinding and training before your 3rd job. Not having it would be a waste of SP, besides the fact that you can't carry SP over from one Job to another. Unless you really have undeniable proof that FA isn't worth it, you won't find many people who will agree with you on this one.
    Imo, the second or so it takes to cast Iron Body isn't worth the minor boost it gives. If I am given the choice between a useless active skill and a useless passive skill, i'll always choose the passive skill. At least I save time by not activating the skill. (The ONE exception to this is Focus for bowmen, because it's a freaking eye). There's only one person among us who truly bows to the power of defense.
    Last edited by Tesiqurasa; 18th May 2010 at 12:29 PM.

Spoiler!