Thread: Dawn Warrior dex tips needed!

Hybrid View

Default Dawn Warrior dex tips needed!

I've got a couple of questions about where I should cap my DEX at on my Dawn Warrior. At the moment, she's level 19, with 29 DEX (don't ask; stupid AP reset at 1st job did it!), and I'm wondering if I should cap her base DEX at 30 when I hit level 20. (yes, I've read all the DEX+Dawn Warrior threads I can, but it never hurts to get some fresh answers!). I've got about 15 mil to play with at the moment, and a clean bathrobe imported from my Evan, so should I go ahead and scroll the robe? Or should I aim for a sauna robe scrolled for DEX/acc? Cripes, what kind of equipment could I get with 15 mil funding, and what sort of weapons would I need? Thanks so much in advance!

30~40 is fine
    by Cryopon

Awesome :D So what equips can I get away with, and what do I need to scroll them for? (bearing in mind I have 15 mil on me at present).

Can't do much with 15m
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Edit: Sorry, didn't see your post, Rasu ^_^;;; Yeah, 15mil is my overall funding :D

Well, the scrolls will be easy enough :D Can I get away with the bathrobe, then? And who do I need to go see for Valefor's hat?
    Last edited by Pikapi-Pikachu; 17th May 2010 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapi-Pikachu View Post
    Edit: Sorry, didn't see your post, Rasu ^_^;;; Yeah, 15mil is my overall funding :D

Well, the scrolls will be easy enough :D Can I get away with the bathrobe, then? And who do I need to go see for Valefor's hat?
    Andras's hat* and you need to do the episode 1 quests starting with dances with balrog's training sessions. Once you're level 50-60ish The bathrobe will stop being useful and you can scrap it for 'Makered" armor for accuracy (Garnets, hoard them while you can) Also, you can use This Calculator to factor how much accuracy you need for each major training spot.

So then you're going to absolutely give 15mil to this character? Or is this your overall fund? If the latter, I'll need to know if you're going to try and keep those mesos or if you do not care about how much you're going to spend.

The cheapest thing for dex is to go buy 10 100% overall DEX scrolls from the scroll vendor in the swamp of kerning city. it will be 350k for these 10 scrolls. Easy 10 dex right here. getting Valefor's hat will yield you 8 accuracy, the quest is available to all warrior branched classes and is for level 40s and under, which you qualify for.

I don't know too much about warriors, so this is all the information i can give you without a doubt in the back of my sub-conscious head
    by Cryopon