Thread: Is there an Evan Job Instructor?

Default Is there an Evan Job Instructor?

Cuz theres this Mushking Empire in Danger quest that is above my head, that says someone in Maplestory wants to talk to me. So i checked around for info on this quest and it says that first we must talk to the job instructor for the recommendation letter. but does evan have a job instructor?

Evan is a mage, so technically Grendel is your instructor, but as far as I remember, I didn't have to go to Grendel to get a letter or anything, so just go into the Mushking area, I think you'll be fine. As long as you're level 30-38 that is.

@neo
    Your "job instructor" is Chief Stan. However, for mushkingdom Evan goes to Luke in the henesys dungeon.

In the quest for ToT where you need to go to your job instructor you need to go to Stan.

Since your journey starts with helping out Stan it kinda makes sense.

I doubt he has a job instructor. That would happen to be Mike the Perion Guardian to Sleepywood. In that case, if you say accept to everything, you're good.
    I'm Retired.

If you love working with data and technology, then a python job could be the perfect fit https://onlinefreelancejobs.net/python-job/. Python is a popular programming language that's also incredibly easy to learn.

Python programmers use their skills to develop websites, applications, and systems. They also build and run database management systems that help businesses collect, organize, and preserve their information.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrencewalton94 View Post
    If you love working with data and technology, then a python job could be the perfect fit https://onlinefreelancejobs.net/python-job/. Python is a popular programming language that's also incredibly easy to learn.

Python programmers use their skills to develop websites, applications, and systems. They also build and run database management systems that help businesses collect, organize, and preserve their information.
    Plus, with Python, you can also develop AI algorithms, machine learning models, and data science tools. It's a versatile language and can be used for an array of projects – which is why it's so popular! If you're eager to learn more, I suggest checking out some free online tutorials and resources to get started. Good luck!