Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dexless unfunded brawler concerns/issues

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

When it comes to bossing, yes, Buccaneers are the weakest non-mage class. They can't crit bosses, which is a huge problem. If they had passive crit, they'd be one of the strongest bossing melee classes, especially with a 10/10 ring+SE (85% crit chance). Barrage hits 6 times, but they aren't 6 equal hits. The last two hits do more damage than the first 4. If you crit the 5th or 6th barrage hit, you deal massive damage. This is why Buccs are some of the strongest non-mage training classes (I 1hit skelegons with lvl 1 barrage if I can crit a few hits).
    The balance patch will fix some of their DPS problems. Energy Charge will give a 90% stance effect instead of 50%, so they can stay in one place attacking longer. Dragon Strike's delay is also being reduced, so the standard Barrage>Dragon Strike combo will be a tad quicker.

And yes, pirates are some of the cheapest classes to train, and some of the fastest. A well-controlled bucc can go an entire card without using more than a few emergency pots. I have been working on my ToT quests, and have made it through the first 3 rooms using only 100 honsters.

Spoiler!

One final thing, I'm about to finish maxing bullet time and now comes the all important question.

Kick or Flash Fist?

I was thinking Kick would be more effective overall for CPQ mobbing or just general training since its vertical range is rather nice. But, the raw damage flash fist does also seems appealing.

max both?
    do kick first though
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.