Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Maple Test Server Patch Notes

I just think it would be nice if they made Expert mastery level 20 since it only adds 10% mastery... not 30% like before... 30 points for +10% mastery... yay?

Also, lol @ LUKless mages getting pwnt
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

wow wks and palis' charges attk go down (except ice which went up to 115%) but all their attacks go up (blast 670%, HH 1000%, Advanced Charge 4xx%)

and wks get some sort of heal lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

Quote Originally Posted by blub212212 View Post
    wow wks and palis' charges attk go down (except ice which went up to 115%) but all their attacks go up (blast 670%, HH 1000%, Advanced Charge 4xx%)

and wks get some sort of heal lulz
    Why shouldn't pallys get heal? Im pretty sure pallys are supposed to be 'warriors of light' and from what I know, the only thing they have light wise is HH and the 2 charges.

Good thing I kept my LUK at 73. Now this can be my future main =3

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

WTF I/Ls now get Elquines instead of Ifrit!!!???

Spoiler!
    by Cryopon

Am I the only one that noticed that mages gain Elemental Reset? That means that they can actually boss semi effectively.

Have you not been listening to the posts here? From thread 1-12 people been saying stuff about mages being able to boss now. You're not the only one to notice, I'm sorry
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Have you not been listening to the posts here? From thread 1-12 people been saying stuff about mages being able to boss now. You're not the only one to notice, I'm sorry
    I guess its what I get for not looking at the entire set of pre-patch notes, but now that i think about it, how would mages boss? I would think spam chain lightning or something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by LostZodiac View Post
    I guess its what I get for not looking at the entire set of pre-patch notes, but now that i think about it, how would mages boss? I would think spam chain lightning or something to that effect.
    Same way other classes do. Using damaging skills. =P
    But seriously, yeah, Chain Lightning, Paralyze, Fire/Ice Demon, Summons, they have potential now.
    Also, Charge Blow now mobs.

I'm definitely making a page
    by Cryopon

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post

And the AMs? Why are you complaining? You guys basically got your single-target skills buffed, and now you can boss.

Fail and I are the only AMs here, and both of us said the cooldowns+single targets was a good thing.
    There are a ton on SW ragequitting though. I'm used to playing single-target characters, this will be a pretty normal transition for me.

I'd be excited for any reason to actually go low-luk. I'm at 55 total with 4 base, and haven't scrolled for Luk yet. I'll probably save my extra AP and throw it into luk instead of MP. I love the high lvl mage overalls (especially the lvl 78 one). It would be cool to have an excuse to wear it.
    Last edited by Tesiqurasa; 20th June 2010 at 01:51 AM.

Spoiler!