Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Maple Test Server Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Fail and I are the only AMs here, and both of us said the cooldowns+single targets was a good thing.
    There are a ton on SW ragequitting though. I'm used to playing single-target characters, this will be a pretty normal transition for me.

I'd be excited for any reason to actually go low-luk. I'm at 55 total with 4 base, and haven't scrolled for Luk yet. I'll probably save my extra AP and throw it into luk instead of MP. I love the high lvl mage overalls (especially the lvl 78 one). It would be cool to have an excuse to wear it.

That one right?^

I can't wait for this.

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    THIS MADE MY DAY.
    First off wyatt, I can see how you've never hit 70.
    30-51 CPQ?
    51-71 CPQ2?
    Lol. Please, dont try to lecture me on how to get to 70, I've done it multiple times, and your "map" isn't even close.

"Grind at kents to 85" but you'll train on snails to 70? Okay fine, but it won't matter dumbass, you don't start Kents until at least 75 or later. I started at 80.

You mapped out 1st 2nd and 3rd jobs?
    WHERE'S THE 3RD JOB, I DON'T SEE IT~~~~~~

Log on and look for a LPQ party? Well guess what genius! Now you log on and look for a CPQ party! HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT.

Oh that's lovely, he loves life. He probably doesn't spend hours and tons of NX on a game if he only got 60 levels in 3 years. unlike you, I might add
    O LUK AT ME I GET 10K NX PER WEEK AND I'M STILL LEVEL 50
    what the **** are you even doing wyatt.

You think I'm obsessed with damage and leveling? REALLY. If I was so "obsessed" as you say, I would be spending 10 dollars a week on NX. But I don't. Guess who does! Yes, that's right- YOU.

Wyatt, please leave the thread and don't come back until you complete the following:
    1. You stop being a retarded 12 year old.
    2. You stop acting like you're always right.
    3. You stop sending -PMs to ithrow4luk and Tesiqurasa begging for help leveling your characters.
    4. You finally hit at LEAST 3rd job and figure out why all the retarded kids disappeared.
    5. You stop using 10k NX on a character that levels once a month. At 5x.
    rage .
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

I love the high lvl mage overalls (especially the lvl 78 one).
    Lol, the lv78 one is my least favorite one, the one I like the most is the lv58 and lv68 one, but that doesn't matter anymore because I have a permanent NX overall.

Also, I suppose I won't be setting down my 80 base luk now.
    I hope there's more information on the luk=accuracy thing so I can figure out if 80+23(+8) luk is enough.
    Last edited by FailFTW; 20th June 2010 at 02:31 AM.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

brawlers get a few new moves. =DDDDDDDDD

'critical punch'-win
    'lucky dice'-Wth? Maybe it'll be a passive that gives a 2/5 chance of 1hkoing an enemy. or doing 2x dmg.
    'counter attack'- I like the sound of this. If this is like power guard, we give 2 damages when an enemy touches us from charge + this.

Fail and I are the only AMs here
    What about Thorr? He's an AM too
    by Cryopon

StormBreaker

****ing ****, are you people retarded or do you simply not know how to read?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy
    Are you ****ing serious? Have you even taken a LOOK at the recent KMS patches? It made it so that ANYONE can have godly damage as you call it, using the new potential system. Statless characters no longer have their so called "damagestory" anymore, because KMS just screwed them over. Please rant after you know what you know what you're talking about.
    When did Wyatt ever speak in the post you quoted about unbalancing? Wyatt clearly meant that now the only thing that matters to people is how much damage they do. If you don't have a work glove you suck, if you don't have a zhelm before 80 you suck. In the past, people didn't give a **** about having "ub3r 1337 d4m4g3 l0l ftw", they just had fun. Yes, they wanted to improve their damage but not to spend all their living hours buying new crap they didn't even earn. Please flame after you know what you're arguing against.

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    THIS MADE MY DAY.
    First off wyatt, I can see how you've never hit 70.
    30-51 CPQ?
    51-71 CPQ2?
    Lol. Please, dont try to lecture me on how to get to 70, I've done it multiple times, and your "map" isn't even close.
    CPQ2 was merely an example, you can replace that CPQ2 with PyPQ or MP3 or V/Hoodoos or Windraiders...The point is that there is no freedom of choice. Everyone must go to a certain map to train or else they suck and will never be a mega strong level 201 non-virgin.

"Grind at kents to 85" but you'll train on snails to 70? Okay fine, but it won't matter dumbass, you don't start Kents until at least 75 or later. I started at 80.
    ...So?

Log on and look for a LPQ party? Well guess what genius! Now you log on and look for a CPQ party! HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT.
    ...In LPQ you looked for a PARTY. In CPQ you look for TW partners or just enemies. Ludibrium PQ contained TEAMWORK, much more FUN than Carnival PQ. Yes, it gets boring of course but so does CPQ. At least LPQ is an actual Party Quest.

Oh that's lovely, he loves life. He probably doesn't spend hours and tons of NX on a game if he only got 60 levels in 3 years. unlike you, I might add
    O LUK AT ME I GET 10K NX PER WEEK AND I'M STILL LEVEL 50
    what the **** are you even doing wyatt.
    So? I spent 2 years and I got only to level 60 on my wizard, which I started 4 or 4 and a half years ago. And you know why? Cause I had other **** to do that was much more fun than ****ing training.

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis
    I don't know about SG, but I know Neo City and pretty much everywhere else got buffed/nerfed. Including Victoria and Ossyria. Level 20 Stone Golems anyone? =P
    To Wyatt:
    That wasn't my point at all. My point is that I hate them. I hate buildings like that, I hate roads like that, I hate everything that is in those places.

Alright, so this patch will pretty much be MapleStory 2, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. We'll have to wait and see. I just want to be able to have MS from 4 or 3 1/2 years ago with the same amount of players it had and have this "MS2" as a different game client.

I'll laugh is they make this Maple 1.00

Just because it makes sense.

Too bad so much stuff has to come before this.

StormBreaker

Oh...right...we're still on version 0.XX

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBreaker View Post
    ****ing ****, are you people retarded or do you simply not know how to read?

Can you?

When did Wyatt ever speak in the post you quoted about unbalancing? Wyatt clearly meant that now the only thing that matters to people is how much damage they do. If you don't have a work glove you suck, if you don't have a zhelm before 80 you suck. In the past, people didn't give a **** about having "ub3r 1337 d4m4g3 l0l ftw", they just had fun. Yes, they wanted to improve their damage but not to spend all their living hours buying new crap they didn't even earn. Please flame after you know what you're arguing against.

He was saying the gap between insanely equipped people and unfunded people will be less. There will be a balance between those. Again, Maple itself isn't like this, it's the people. If you let it get to you, that's your problem and your fail. You still have every option open to play the game the old way. The only ones that complain about these people are the ones who care WAY too much about other's opinions. Stop caring, start playing.

CPQ2 was merely an example, you can replace that CPQ2 with PyPQ or MP3 or V/Hoodoos or Windraiders...The point is that there is no freedom of choice. Everyone must go to a certain map to train or else they suck and will never be a mega strong level 201 non-virgin.

Here is my 51-71. Mp3, Windraiders, Hoodoo/voodoo, Pypq, Cpq2, Jesters, questing (lots of questing), lmpq. Again, WHO CARES?! You can still go to Zombies or Ludi if you want. No one's stopping you but yourself. Yes, the first is faster, but if faster isn't your goal, THEN DON'T GO FASTER! Is it really that hard? It's all up to you, so again, you failed yourself this time.

...In LPQ you looked for a PARTY. In CPQ you look for TW partners or just enemies. Ludibrium PQ contained TEAMWORK, much more FUN than Carnival PQ. Yes, it gets boring of course but so does CPQ. At least LPQ is an actual Party Quest.
    I have yet to do a trade win in CPQ. I still lmpq and lpq as an antidote to my boredom. Sometimes I just go into CPQ to kill and give the other team free wins, but I NEVER do trade wins. 90% of the time, I CPQ like it was originally made, and have done that for over two years. Did anyone force me to tw? No. I enjoy the competition, so I just played like normal. ONCE AGAIN, it's the players choice. If you crumble to pressure, YOU FAILED YOURSELF!

So? I spent 2 years and I got only to level 60 on my wizard, which I started 4 or 4 and a half years ago. And you know why? Cause I had other **** to do that was much more fun than ****ing training.

Good for you, finally playing how you want. No one cares why though. Just do it for god's sake.
    That wasn't my point at all. My point is that I hate them. I hate buildings like that, I hate roads like that, I hate everything that is in those places.
    Then ignore those places. It isn't hard. I've NEVER been to Neo City because I also don't like it. Do I complain about it? No. I just don't go.

Alright, so this patch will pretty much be MapleStory 2, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. We'll have to wait and see. I just want to be able to have MS from 4 or 3 1/2 years ago with the same amount of players it had and have this "MS2" as a different game client.
    It fixes just about every problem with 4th job. It brings back those areas you want. It lesses the grind and implements more team-style options. It allows you to play without buying a crapton of Nx. IT DOES EVERYTHING YOU WANT! Quit trolling and play the damn game. If you don't like the game, don't play. If you don't like the people, ignore them. If you can't ignore them, then YOU FAIL.
    Goddamit, the game is what you make of it. Constant harping about the community won't solve anything, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO THE COMMUNITY! Trust me, if you want to train at Zombies or Ludi and ignore Singapore and Neo City, it's pretty damn easy. The fact that you can't ignore things as simple as this tells me you have no real self control. Get some.

/endrant.

Spoiler!

StormBreaker

So now arguing is trolling? Of course everything I type is trolling, I should have known.

What you said is technically true but in reality, when those things exist I just can't avoid them. I can say I won't go there but that doesn't remove them.