Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Maple Test Server Patch Notes

Wait, what are these "potentials?"

Equipment that can whip the **** out of all the current equips out there like 11 atk PACs.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Wait, what are these "potentials?"
    basically you use this item on an equip and it gives you random stats. you can reset the equip to a "undiscovered" state, which then means you can random again for better stats (ie, if you had a reverse sword and ended up with +6 INT... you might want to do this). resetting costs NX. "discovering" costs meso (couple hundred k).
    you can get a whole crapton of good stuff, including +% stats (ie, +9% STR), different effects (ie, when you get hit, 10% chance to cause the monster to go into darkness), and +levels to skills.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

StormBreaker

Potentials sound epic except for one thing.

Get some NX today!

So I heard CL just became more godly...

bolt202/veil225/feint200

StormBreaker

Whoa, CL goes 90 degrees down?!

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    basically you use this item on an equip and it gives you random stats. you can reset the equip to a "undiscovered" state, which then means you can random again for better stats (ie, if you had a reverse sword and ended up with +6 INT... you might want to do this). resetting costs NX. "discovering" costs meso (couple hundred k).
    you can get a whole crapton of good stuff, including +% stats (ie, +9% STR), different effects (ie, when you get hit, 10% chance to cause the monster to go into darkness), and +levels to skills.
    cant you get a mini SE buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

StormBreaker

Just so you know, this is the 51st page. Is there a thread in the history of HS that grew so big over such a small period of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Southperry
    Here's something more to the extra stats. As you guys know, you use magnifying glasses to identify an item's potential stats.
    Each of these magnifying glasses will reveal 2 or 3 stats. No less, no more.
    Now, let's say you got a crappy run, and you decide to use a Miracle cube.
    Items that have 2 potential stats will alway have 2, and those with 3 potential stats will always have 3 stats.
    Rare/Epic/Unique < these may change, but the number of stats will always stay the same.

Rare items have a maximum % stat potential of 3%.
    Therefore, total % of a rare item can have 3% + 3% + 3%.

Epic items have a maximum % stat potential of 6%.
    Therefore, total % of an Epic item can have 6% + 6% + 6%.

Unique items have a maximum % stat potential of 9%.
    Therefore, total % of a Unique item can have 9% + 9% + 9%.

Levels 1~30: Rare = 1%, Epic = 2%, Unique = 3%
    Levels 31~70: Rare = 2%, Epic = 4%, Unique = 6%
    Levels 71+: Rare = 3%, Epic = 6%, Unique = 9%

Possible stats for certain items:
    Hats - Chance of showing an Emotion when hit, Stats, Stat %, Accuracy, Avoidability, W.DEF, M.DEF %, Chance of recovering HP/MP, Ignore monster's attack/damage.
    Face accessory - Stat %, Accuracy, Avoidability, W.DEF, M.DEF %, Recover HP/MP per second, Max HP/MP
    Eye accessory - Stat %, Accuracy, Avoidability, W.DEF, M.DEF %, Max HP/MP
    Tops/bottoms/overalls - Stat %, Chance of Invincibility when hit, +1 ~2 of a skill, Chance of recovering HP/MP, W.DEF, M.DEF, Avoidablility, Accuracy %, Chance of Autosteal (No idea what this is though), +% of a potion, Reduction of a curse's duration (Seal, slow, etc.), Max HP/MP
    Shoes - Stat %, W.DEF, M.DEF, Avoidability, Accuracy %, Chance of avoiding an attack, Max HP/MP
    Gloves - Stat %, W.DEF, M.DEF, Avoidability, Accuracy %, Chance of recovering HP/MP when attacking, +% of a potion, Max HP/MP, Chance of Autosteal
    Capes - Stat %, W.DEF, M. DEF, Chance of avoiding an attack, Max HP/MP, +1~2 of all skills
    Earrings - Stat %, W.DEF, M.DEF, Avoidability, Accuracy %, Max HP/MP
    Belts and rings - Stat %, W.DEF, M.DEF, Avoidability, Accuracy %, Max HP/MP
    Weapons - Stat %, W.ATT, M.ATT, Total W.ATT %, Total damage %, M.ATT %, Ignore monster's W.DEF/M.DEF at a certain percentage, 20%~30% bonus damage when attacking a boss monster, Chance to recover HP/MP, All skills +1~2, Max HP/MP, Critical damage, Chance to freeze/poison/seal/slow/blind monster
    Credits go to 나무그늘사이 of Insoya, and many others who provided proof.
    There's your tl;dr

Quote Originally Posted by StormBreaker View Post
    Whoa, CL goes 90 degrees down?!
    It always did this, I'm sure of it (i may be wrong though)
    by Cryopon