Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Maple Test Server Patch Notes

Default Maple Test Server Patch Notes

Spoiler!

Got too lazy. I'll just post a link to SP's extraction information. Also, all information from above is also from South Perry.
    Fiel's Extraction Info

Skills are subjected to change.

**GG Neothisis**
    Last edited by Neothisis; 1st July 2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Good attempt rasu.
    by Cryopon

Yup, saw this on SP about an hour ago. Very nice I must say.
    Universal skills for Warriors, useless skills removed, new skills added, can't wait for the skill extractions.
    Bigger resolution is definitely hot.
    EDIT:HP/MP increase skills' removal is nice...'bout time they just integrated it into base growth.
    I will miss Endure though. =(
    Shadow Resistance will make me put points in Steal though I bet.
    Last edited by Neothisis; 18th June 2010 at 05:12 AM.

TL;DR version

"It's the end of the Maple World as we know it and I feel fine" for anyone who cares about having an e-weiner.
    I'm Retired.

I don't approve of Bishop's receiving a cooldown though. It's like Nexon is trying to kill Bishops or something. Sure, they're support classes, but with that crap exp distribution ratio, it'll take forever for them to level up, and they also need to level up to increase their support skills.

I'm kind of scared about this though, It's like completely changing maple into something completely new.

This metamorphosis is truly disturbing. There's also no telling how long it'll take to patch up, not to mention time extensions too, which we all know that Nexon will do.
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    TL;DR version

"It's the end of the Maple World as we know it and I feel fine" for anyone who cares about having an e-weiner.
    Eh? End? This is an amazing patch.
    EDIT:Oh yeah, the cooldown part does suck, probably a bit more nerfed than they needed to be.

Potential scrolls that allow people to score massive 5 digits and maybe 6 digits to make the game severely ripping a new arsehole.

Some skills are useless and new skills will piss people off.
    I'm Retired.

Maybe they'll buff the monsters too?
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    Potential scrolls that allow people to score massive 5 digits and maybe 6 digits to make the game severely ripping a new arsehole.

Some skills are useless and new skills will piss people off.
    Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Maybe they'll buff the monsters too?
    Exactly, Chaos Zak and HT are out, PB has probably been killed a few times by now, so a Chaos version of that should be out soon too.
    Useless skills are being removed, so there's a return of SP on that, new skills will make people happier no? More that they can actually utilize.

I recall that any improvements on the game, like the balance patch, some players tend to regret having to apply on other points deeming that one skill is useless till the next patch makes it better.

2006 used to be about rolling the dice to get the AP skill set you want. Now it's removed for good. Unless that player happens to be below level 10 during that time period before 2009 when the dice system was removed, you're stuck with it.
    I'm Retired.

Formula change? Mages getting mastery?

Sounds like they're making mages base more on the attack formula rather than magic attack formula, but overall.... I kinda don't like the changes.

1024x768 mode is nice tho.

If this ever comes to GMS (hope not, except for 1024x768), nexon better give us all SP resets.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100