This a guide for the class flame wizard :D Im currently a level 92 Flame Wizard in MapleSEA and trying to chiong to 120 but there is a server check now -.- okay now for the guide.
I'm going to start with equipments.
Generally i recommend pure int because 1int=1ma which will mean you will have much more dmg than a normal luk. If you have some godly normal luk eq.. you can sell and get godly maple items :D
I'm not too sure about elemental staff/wands because currently i'm unfunded and i'm using a maple windam staff i got from the evan event. Your helm.. you can choose 1,Bamboo Hat 2,Maple Hat 3,Zhelm(lvl50) 4,Scarlion/Targa Helm(lvl90) and others that you can think of. Currently im using a Maple Hat 4(lvl90) but scar/targa helm is much better. Capes and shoes is really just your own choice. For capes funded ppl will probably be using a PuPC but im on the maple cape.

Im going to say the training spots before skill build to make it more convienent. (i hope it is)
Lvl 1-13 Erev Quest
Lvl 14-15 Koc Quest. Just do the henesys part. I didnt bother with the rest
Lvl 15 - 17 Green Mushroom (Go to the dungeon to take up the 99 green mush quest and do arwen and ellinia)
Lvl 17-20 Blue Mushroom/ Horned Mush (i was 1-hitting the Horned Mush at 18)
Lv 21-23 Evil Eyes
Lvl 24-30 The Remembers quests(the one building up to mush castle)
Lvl 31-34 Mush Castle
Lvl 34-37 Cold Eyes
Lvl 38-50 McPq1( i know alotta ppl will say its boring but its the best way to hit 50 asap)
Lvl 51-54- Gs1
Lvl 55-78- Mp3(Some will be like WTF MP3 FOR 23 LEVELS???) well i was kinda dying at blue kents at 6x becasue i couldnt hit em properly so i stuck to mp3
Lvl 79-84 Blue Kentaurus
Lvl 85-110 Peak Of The Nest(Skeles and Nest Golems) Also you can Flame Gear the newties map(45min per lvl on 2x on my nightwalker.. not sure bout FW)
Lvl 110-120 Newties

Skill build
1st job- 1st ap to Magic Claw
Max Out Max Mp Increase
Max Out Magic Claw
Max Magic Guard
Max Magic Armour
Rest to Flame

2nd Job
1 Teleport
Max Fire Filar
11 Booster